RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a person who is sleep deprived, overworked, and under-appreciated.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Otherwise known as a Mental Health Worker, or someone who works with mentally and physically ill/abused children.

Rep:
Level 86
This part of me, I choose not to see.
Though you are as the title says, do you find your job satisfying/rewarding?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Overall, absolutely.

More specifically, it depends on recent events. Some days I just want to tell a kid to stop being a little bitch, but others I am more therapeutic. Also, working 9 day stretches filled with double shifts isn't for everyone. I love those kids though, and the biggest reward is when it becomes apparent that a child is growing and learning, and you know you had a hand in that. One thing I've learned, however, is that you have to hold on to the good days, because sometimes they are few and far between.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Jobs such as these have emotional moments, don' they Jonny?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Holkeye, why don't you post more pictures?

Also are you still drug free?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
What is your favorite movie?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 94
Nightwolf:
         They do, but surprisingly, you become quickly desensitized to most of it.

KotU:
         See the Post Your Picture Thread.
         I haven't had a drug in 9 months, but I've drank 2 or 3 times.

BoE:
         There are too many to list, but I'd have to say either Fight Club or Donnie Darko.