RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a Texan

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Does it rain often in Texas?
Yes.

Well not really, it just started raining alot. Weve been in a drought these past years.
Is the great flood coming?

I don't know, but I'd ask Iowa  ::)

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Yes.

Well not really, it just started raining alot. Weve been in a drought these past years.

I'd ask Louisiana

HOH HOH HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
So is it really a dry heat in Texas or was my neighbor full of crap?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Yes.

I'd ask Louisiana

Well Im pretty sure Baton Rouge (where I live) knows nothing about a flood.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Yes.

I'd ask Louisiana

:facepalm:
Its a Katrina joke
So is it really a dry heat in Texas or was my neighbor full of crap?
It varies, though dry heat isnt as bad as when its humid.
103 degrees + Saturation = JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IT FEELS LIKE 200 DEGREES AAH WHY IS SO STICKY GET THE FUCK AWAY MOSQUITOES ;o; Im dying :(.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
It was 82 two nights ago, but it's barely ever humid.

Does Texas have any stores that do not sell cowboy hats?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
It was 82 two nights ago, but it's barely ever humid.

Does Texas have any stores that do not sell cowboy hats?
We have like 2 stores that sell cowboy hats. Texans are born with cowboy hats so we do not need to buy them

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I would like to see some one born with a cowboy hat, do you have any pitures? Because that would be pretty bad ass.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Yes.

I'd ask Louisiana

Its a Katrina joke

Obviously! They did it wrong, cause like at least half of Louisiana was barely affected by Katrina (like myself)

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Yes.

I'd ask Louisiana

Its a Katrina joke

Obviously! They did it wrong, cause like at least half of Louisiana was barely affected by Katrina (like myself)

IT'S NOT AN ALL OF LOUISIANA JOKE IT'S A KATRINA JOKE

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Yes.

I'd ask Louisiana

Its a Katrina joke

Plus, it only really flooded New Orleans.

Rep:
Level 98
Yes.

I'd ask Louisiana

Its a Katrina joke

Plus, it only really flooded New Orleans.

Does it really fucking matter you faggot?!

"OH MY GOD A GIANT WHIRLWIND TOOK OUT HALF OF THE UNITED STATES!"

"To be truthful it only took at 24 states"

"... what."

Don't be so fucking technical, now I wished you would have been fucking flooded. Way to ruin an actually funny joke you fucking waste of space faggot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
He's trying to impress us with his knowledge of Louisiana.

Rep:
Level 97
I am unimpressed

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
 :mad:

I was pointing out your mistake.
The difference between one state and one city is rather large.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Rep:
Level 86
Delaying projects since 2001-ish.
Can I borrow your shotgun? I have some... things to take care of.  ;8
Final Fantasy - Untitled
http://www.finalfantasyfangame.tk/ - Temporarily Down
Check out the thread! Demo available!

Tristan Craft and The Lost City
http://www.gunn3rgames.net/

Rep:
Level 97
No fuck you, what does it look like Im made of guns?

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 97
That's one the former U.S.S. Texas'. A nuclear powered battleship, second of its kind. However now the U.S.S. Texas is the second (and best) nuclear powered submarine enlisted in the U.S. Navy. The first U.S.S. Texas also happened to be the first battleship ever used by the United States Navy. And the second one was some shit I dont remember.

Spoiler for:
    * The first Texas was the US Navy's first battleship, which served from 1895 until 1911.
    * The second Texas (BB-35) is a dreadnought battleship that served in both World Wars.
    * The third Texas (CGN-39) was the second Virginia-class nuclear guided missile cruiser.
    * The fourth Texas (SSN-775) was commissioned on September 9, 2006 and is the second Virginia-class nuclear attack submarine.

Rep:
Level 87
Is that the one outside the San Jacinto monument? I've been on that.

Rep:
Level 98
Texas > You

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Could Texas beat Russia in a fist fight?

Rep:
Level 97