RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
3d full zelda style rpg

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Does anyone out there know of a good (free) full 3d no-programing-experience-needed RPG maker, perferebly in the style of Zelda?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
This is a joke, right? There is no such thing.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
so you want basically someone to do ALL the modeling all the coding and everything for you?

why not just pay someone to make you a game.

Learn to love programming its a game makers second hand here check out panda3d a free open source 3d engine with REALLY good documentation i followed there beginers tutorial and made a panda dance across a jungle:

http://panda3d.org/

however do i have time to learn the rest no :(

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'd say 'just fuckign google it' but it's hard to google something that doesn't exist

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 85
If that existed games would make no money distributed.

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Isn't that everyone's dream.  ::)

Rep:
Level 85
Nothing good in life is free. Especially something as awesome as a free 3D zelda maker.

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
Why would you want to make a 3D zelda game anyway? Why not just make your own idea.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/

Also, making a 3d Game without any programming is probably impossible unless you used RPG Maker 1/2/3 for the Playstation 1/2/3

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Only 2 and 3 have three dimensional support. Interestingly enough, with color editing you can make some of the characters in 2 look like Zero (mega man zero), Bomberman, and Link respectively.