RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Simple (yet useful) Leveling System

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
It's a simple event leveling system, nothing else to it.
Required:
  • 3 variables
  • 1 Common Event
Do tell me if you find a way to simplify it even further, since I guess simple is good.

In the demo it will only go up to level 10, but you can easily copy and paste some stuff, which is what you're supposed to, anyway, since the system is made for you to be able to edit for your own needs. It's not meant to be a complete system, but rather something that makes it possible for you to make your own system. I might edit it a little to get it to use scripts instead of variables, and maybe even some day to become an entire script, but I think Blizz made a good enough script for that anyway.

Leveling systems aren't seen often enough in my opinion, though it pains me to say it's not very advanced. I am looking to make a fable-type experience system, but I'm afraid that people hate me too much to make me want to post it anyway.

SCREENS:
It just makes you lvl up, what do you want to see?!

DEMO:
At the bottom!

Version History:
V.1 - Original, advanced
 - 1.1 - Greatly simplified, and space has been dramatically reduced!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 04:19:00 PM by modern algebra »
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!