RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tower of weed ( a super awsome wood guild game)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
this is a game about wood it is be awsome

sotry
this is this guys hwo like to smpke weed so he does but he ran out so he has to gut more weed and he heard that there was a giant tower that was weed to he set out to find this tower of weed to smoke it

carecturs
 - Poopah
 - Kidney
 - The giant rapist demon
 - Healer lolicon
 - Shota the mage

stuf abot the game
 - 5 playable characters
 - At least 2 mins o
f galmeplay
 - might be playable
 - 202 levels

- Secrets
 - I smell like goats

Teem

- Boe (Cook)
- SexualBubblegumX (Super Hobo)
- Irock (cow feeder)
- Zylos (pet light bulb)
- Zeriab (Hole prober)
- NightWolf (I wanna spam. =D)
- Link (Weegee)

- Caro Ru Lushe (cat)
- Angelic_Diablo (does stuff)
- Master Moo (420)

Screenshot
Title

First town

Battle
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 03:17:09 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Good luck with this, beloved
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Go for it, weed guild!:V
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
OKAI LETS GET 2 WURK PPL.

WOOD GUILD UNITE!
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
This is game-over right here, folks.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
OMG I GIVE MUZAK!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Didn't you already make a game called tower of weed? <_<

Maybe we should think of some original ideas.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Uh I think Boe will only make games called tower of weed. I don't remember why though.

MOAR MUZAK!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
The screens look amazing. :o

Rep:
Level 87
I'm looking forward to the "2 mins of galmeplay" ;8

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
MUZAK AGAIN!

Boe, istead of 'Dealer' can I be the 'Super Hobo'?

EDIT - The song didn't want to be attached :(
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 02:54:38 AM by SexualBubblegumX »

pokeball vmvOffline
Rep:
Level 86
Wew.... 200 level
it will be  sooo.... loooong.....
Good luck! :D lol

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
What exactly does a pet lightbulb do?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

you could shed some light upon the story

also judging by the screens, this game won't be able to run on our computers

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll

you could shed some light upon the story

also judging by the screens, this game won't be able to run on our computers
You must have a pretty shitty computer.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Dude, no graphics card on EARTH can hadle this game. It's just that 1337.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
I wish my comp could play this but my name isn't Naphe
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I wish my comp could play this but my name isn't Naphe

I second that.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82

stuf abot the game
 - 5 playable characters
 - At least 2 mins o[/b]f galmeplay
 - might be playable
 - 202 levels[/size]
 - Secrets
 - I smell like goatse

Fix'd

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Wow. Going back to 2008 to make a dumb joke. I don't know whether to be offended or applaud you.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
mate when you make a thread for a game you're making, please can you
1. Type in English
2. Use RPG Maker
3. (If you're using RPG XP) don't make your own tilesets, expecially not asking a 4 year old to do it while constapated

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
1. Type in English
2. Use RPG Maker
3. (If you're using RPG XP) don't make your own tilesets, expecially not asking a 4 year old to do it while constapated

What are you talking about? This is the best RPG Maker game of all time. Probably.
:tinysmile:

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
1. Type in English
2. Use RPG Maker

What are you talking about? This is the best RPG Maker game of all time. Probably.
The guy's a mong and needs to learn how to use a computer, he's thick and it's obvious this is probably a 9 year old with autism

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
1. Type in English
2. Use RPG Maker

The guy's a mong and needs to learn how to use a computer, he's thick and it's obvious this is probably a 9 year old with autism

This just proves you don't know anything about RPG Maker. Or mongs. You just act all high and mighty. On your horse. Well I don't care if you wear spandex and a sombrero and sing love songs to NAMKCOR, you still don't know what you're talking about. You need to learn to use a brain. 8) 8) 8)

Rep:
Level 102
Yeah, you need to learn to use your brain you stupid hungdorph boot.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
1. Type in English
2. Use RPG Maker

This just proves you don't know anything about RPG Maker. Or mongs. You just act all high and mighty. On your horse. Well I don't care if you wear spandex and a sombrero and sing love songs to NAMKCOR, you still don't know what you're talking about. You need to learn to use a brain. 8) 8) 8)

oh yeah cause youve played all my games....
Im not, I know what im talking about, Boe is just a very thick idiot who doesnt deserve to be here, READ HIS THREAD POST

Rep:
Level 102
1. Type in English
2. Use RPG Maker

oh yeah cause youve played all my games....
Im not, I know what im talking about, Boe is just a very thick idiot who doesnt deserve to be here, READ HIS THREAD POST
I think you should follow your first rule and use English. Because uh, I don't speak stupid idiot.

Rep:
Level 97
I know how to read, don't say I don't. Yeah, he's thick but being fat is a disease. YOU ARE SO INSENSITIVE. And I have played all your games. Ejaculating Dragon Dick that Shoots Artificial Dragon Semen 5 Feet in the Air sucked. That's like the worst game you ever made.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
You insensitive jerk. This game is the shiznit.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
lol. Mong.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
I know how to read, don't say I don't. Yeah, he's thick but being fat is a disease. YOU ARE SO INSENSITIVE. And I have played all your games. Ejaculating Dragon Dick that Shoots Artificial Dragon  seman  5 Feet in the Air sucked. That's like the worst game you ever made.

[sarcastic voice] oh no, please have some *coughs* erm... mercy. I am now hurt so much that I do think I am going to cry
"waah" "waah" "a boohoo"

seriously man, if you've played my crap demo of Masamune, thats it, ive not posted any of my other games (except Into Darkness on some site I forgot)

Rep:
Level 94
Get over yourself, faggot.

Rep:
Level 83
i vote for every one thats against skaraflame to win this fight
(i know he'll lose)

it probably was not a good idea to come to this site acting like an ass

PS. will you ever have a demo of the game id play this, I'll set the graphics to the lowest setting even tho it'll still lag.
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
what is your avatar supposed to be

Rep:
Level 83
scrubbing bubbles pawn form the on line monopoly game....
i know its lame ._.
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
i vote for every one thats against skaraflame to win this fight
(i know he'll lose)

it probably was not a good idea to come to this site acting like an ass

PS. will you ever have a demo of the game id play this, I'll set the graphics to the lowest setting even tho it'll still lag.
I'm against him, he's an ass

Rep:
Level 102
WHO THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE POSTING

Rep:
Level 83
@ (what ever your stupid name is) At least I'm smart enough to understand when some one is making a joke you stupid F**K.

@ irock - should only guild members of this game be posting in here?
Spoiler for:

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
You don't think I was joking?

and it's Skaraflame, learn to read

Rep:
Level 102
Calm the fuck down, both of you.

This game is a joke, and neither one of you should be arguing here.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
a joke from 2008 I might add :B

Rep:
Level 83
the wise words of irock him self, he makes a good point i call a trues, are you in, skaraflame?
i believe we got off on the wrong foot..
Spoiler for:

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

Rep:
Level 94
Ugh. This place is going to crap.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I DO IT BECAUSE IT'S COOL

... ;9

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
this thread is the wrong foot, waste your talent on a game at least lol

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
*clap clap clap*

Well boy, you think you've got the whole world figured out, don'tcha? Just gonna make your little RPGs and make fun of pedos for hire. It doesn't matter that every stance you take crumbles underfoot, doesn't matter that everyone, even Wiggles, opposes you, doesn't matter that you could die tomorrow and no one would turn their heads. No, no, you're skaraflame, you can do anything and someone else will clean up for you. I have a little surprise for you, skaraflame.

One day you're gonna go one word, one stupid act too far. And then you'll discover that you're not invincible. That day, you'll find out that you were wrong.

Look around, boy. Ain't nobody who doesn't know what's gonna happen. Ain't no body who doesn't pity you.

I pity you, boy. Remember that.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
*clap clap clap*

Well boy, you think you've got the whole world figured out, don'tcha? Just gonna make your little RPGs and make fun of pedos for hire. It doesn't matter that every stance you take crumbles underfoot, doesn't matter that everyone, even Wiggles, opposes you, doesn't matter that you could die tomorrow and no one would turn their heads. No, no, you're skaraflame, you can do anything and someone else will clean up for you. I have a little surprise for you, skaraflame.

One day you're gonna go one word, one stupid act too far. And then you'll discover that you're not invincible. That day, you'll find out that you were wrong.

Look around, boy. Ain't nobody who doesn't know what's gonna happen. Ain't no body who doesn't pity you.

I pity you, boy. Remember that.

wtf are you banging on about? the only true bit in that sentance is that I dont care if no-one notices if I die tomorrow, so yeah, you're post was pointless lol

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
shut up god fucking damnit

Rep:
Level 94

Wtf are you banging on about? The only true bit in that sentence is that I don't care if no one notices if I die tomorrow, so yeah, your post was pointless. lol

Also, run on sentence.