RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
post your blizz abs character sets here

Rep:
Level 85
Im starting on my next set soon.  Its not to hard to make them just tidious work of copying and pasting, only need for your own work is running and jumping sets.

Rep:
Level 86
Brits, or gtfo.
Awesome! They're really, really good.
why are you looking down here srsly i mean, my post is up there.

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
I'll try to find out where I found the runner, but I think it'll take some time, Zeroface...
In the mean time (as I posted a minute ago in your other post), the charsets are all sweet, and as a direct quote (without quotation marks):
Woah, mama! Sweet! Muahaha!
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 85
I'll try to find out where I found the runner, but I think it'll take some time, Zeroface...
In the mean time (as I posted a minute ago in your other post), the charsets are all sweet, and as a direct quote (without quotation marks):
Woah, mama! Sweet! Muahaha!

Thanks so much for that running sprite that really work for alot of things.

Rep:
Level 86
:) About Rayn_Atk2, do we have to put in the weapon ourselves? 'Cuz I could do it I guess but I am laaaazy (::) aren't we all??)
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.

Rep:
Level 85
:) About Rayn_Atk2, do we have to put in the weapon ourselves? 'Cuz I could do it I guess but I am laaaazy (::) aren't we all??)
well all of the atk ones Im curently working with editing the blizz weapon images that came with his demo but for now they all fit with sir lag alots weapon.
All you need to do is rename them to the default name.

Rep:
Level 86
Lol, nice ;) About the runner, try something like the XAS graphics, or a site like Strawberry Quartz if you want the credits fast ('cuz I ain't sure yet...)

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Kool character i hope i will be able to make some character like that someday ^^