RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
BAG GUILD - READ

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Please remove your BAG signature images. They are over the set filesize limit.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,80.0.html
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
How bout now?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah it's fine now.

edit: Irock stop posting the second before i do.
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Please remove your BAG signature images. They are over the set filesize limit.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,80.0.html

aww, sorry :(
edit: for future reference, what's the maximum filesize?
edit2: how about now?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 04:56:41 AM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I love how hard you Gold Teamers are trying to get rid of our awesome sigs.

Even if it is against the rules >_>

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Apparently the BAG team would rather break the rules than work on their game. ::)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Apparently the BAG team would rather break the rules than work on their game. ::)

apparently Irock doesn't do much for his team cuz all he does is talk trash in every topic about guilds

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol this topic was pretty much a joke to get at GuildB :x
no one really follows the size limits ;o;
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
well I was nice and went and made an optimized version

but since it was a joke....I still have the original image so...:pooofs:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 05:24:54 AM by NAMKCOR »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Sword your sig isn't moving like Namkcors ;-;

fix it plz.
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
lol, click it, it links to the flash animootion

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll