RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recruiting for Mapper/Music Creator for Gryft Memoirs

Rep:
Level 86
This part of me, I choose not to see.
 What I would like to ask is for someone to do my maps. I'm a decent eventer, spriter and story writer, and am very good with the database, but I can't map for my life. My maps are too bland and look nothing like the place they are supposed to portray. I would also like a tileset maker, (but I will use the RTP or search for others if I really need too) and a music creator. The reason is I do not have a very good ear for music and don't know what suits where, and I can't create music at all. My sister's the musician, not me, I'm the brains  :lol:
That's it for my request. If you'd like to email me I can be found at sorceresskyrsty@hotmail.com (If there's a SorceressKyrsty, anywhere, it's me), or just post an offer here.
I am begging you from the bottom of my heart. The maps in the screenshots I thought weren't bad but I've been told numerous times they suck...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 01:32:14 PM by SorceressKyrsty »