RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Teams

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
Gold Team
Nouman Arrow-1 (Guild Leader)
ahref (Scripter/Eventer/Mapper)
Arlen (Composer)
Arwym Starlight (Dialogue Writer, Proofreading, etc.)
Deidara no Dana (Mapper)
emidy (Artist: Facesets/Battlers?)
Forcystus (Writer)
GilgameshRO (Artist: Sprites/Eventer/Mapper)
Irockman1 (Mapper)
Lord Dante (Writer/Mapper/Art)
mastermoo420 (Composer/Various)
monkeydlu (Eventer/Minor Sprite Work)
Nightwolf (Composer/Various)
Nouman (Mapper)
Redwyn (Artist: Sprites)
Zeriab (Eventer/Scripter)
Zylos (Writer)

BAG (Badass Awesome Guild)
Falcon (Guild Leader)
AlienSoldier (Eventer)
Atemu (Spriter)
Caro Ru Lushe (Artist: Sprites/Mapper/Writer)
Dr_Sword (Spriter)
Levent (Mapper/Eventer)
Malson (Musician)
modern algebra (Eventer)
NAMKCOR (Artist: Face Sets, Battlers/Possible Scripter)
Raskii (Writer)
Rune (Scripter)
shadowdude (Mapper)
Starfyre (Writer/Eventer)
The Shadow (Mapper)
Tsunokiette (Sex Slave a.k.a. All of the Above)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 02:29:57 AM by HaloOfTheSun »
:tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
when asked about Guild B, halo replied with:

(7:10:15 PM) HaloOfTheSun: they're at a slight disadvantage
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I don't see how, but alright.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
That's taken out of context (sort of)

[21:10:52] <HaloOfTheSun> as far as what Atemu can do

Because you took most of the graphic people Nouman. But I retract my statement because Guild B' has got most of the scripters. :3

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
They have the only scripters. I haven't seen ahref do RGSS before (I think...) but I think he should be good with his knowledge of other languages, too. Zeriab doesn't want to script >_>

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Guild B is fucking going down. We're going to mother fucking MURDER them in the contest. They won't stand a mother fucking chance. We have god damn Blizzard, Garygil, and the people who made god damn Spongebob. You guys are seriously fucked, bitches.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
you guys realize you don't need to custom script, you can gather them instead.

Also

Atemu o/\o NAMKCOR

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Guild B is fucking going down. We're going to mother fucking MURDER them in the contest. They won't stand a mother fucking chance. We have god damn Blizzard, Garygil, and the people who made god damn Spongebob. You guys are seriously fucked, bitches.

Actually, the guy who does the voice acting for Spongebob was raised in a town that's like a half hour away from me so I think he belongs to me.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Aside from which, if all of your members were damned by God, I think we stand the better chance.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
RAWWR i'm tyrannosaurus Allen and i'm off to eat someones parents

:D lets get started

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'm in a...UNDER NOUMAN?

well, ok.

and i'm a composer

wowee.

but i said i can map and event, i wanna be a various too ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Oh. Well you can :3 Also:

[19:28:34] <Malson> my composing adversary is nightwolf
[19:28:35] <Nouman> :)
[19:28:41] <HaloOfTheSun> lol
[19:28:42] <Malson> let's see how pupil fares against teacher!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol i'm in a big trap. How can i oppose the one who taught me all this ;-;

ofcourse i can. i'm pretty mean.

edit: Halo, aren't you joining the guilds?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 09:45:51 AM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
you guys realize you don't need to custom script, you can gather them instead.

Yeah, but we'll edit our scripts to include shex and hookers.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
lol i'm in a big trap. How can i oppose the one who taught me all this ;-;

ofcourse i can. i'm pretty mean.

edit: Halo, aren't you joining the guilds?
He's, like, the host.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
aw man, that's sad.

Halo i will mish joo ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Guild A sucks ;o;;;
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
A certain member of Guild A whose name begins with "I" and ends with "rock" sucks, but not the entire team ;o;;;

Fixed.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Irock's in our team?

Doomed ;-;

edit: Won't Arrow be composing for us too ;-;?

Traitor.
Arlen is hot.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Good luck to both Guilds ^^
(This will be the last time you'll see me being nice to Guild B >:U)

Edit:
I can't stand being evil so long ;_;
This is called of. I might be nice to you all ^^
Now get to work Guild B and stop annoying us if you don't want to get flattened :3
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 07:16:39 PM by Zeriab »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Guild A sucks ;o;;;

What's funny about this is that you're not even on a team, and you've chosen sides :D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Good luck everybody

As if that's true :P

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Guild A sucks ;o;;;

What's funny about this is that you're not even on a team, and you've chosen sides :D
It's probably because me and Irock are in it.

Also, gl hf, all.

Rep:
Level 92

As if that's true :P
You are the exception, aren't ya feeling special ^_^

<3
Rep:
Level 86
I'm my own personal tentacle monster.
I guess this means the script Algebra was gonna do for me is gonna be delayed leik whao.  :o

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
wow, I missed out on this..... >_>

idk why it kinda just passed over my head, oh well, is it too late to join a team? :tpg:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
It's not too late. Just send a PM to Halo and drop him a hint that you'd like to join Guild A.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
It's not too late. Just send a PM to Halo and drop him a hint that you'd like to join Guild A.

You got plenty of people there Zylos. Join ours.   :mex:

Rep:
Level 87
*reads the lists*

well, goes to show I barely know anyone here yet XD

but I'll pm halo about it ^_^

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Meh, No worries, I am here ^^

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This is unfair

they're 15, we're 14

and we got irock

;-;
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
You may be getting another member shortly ;)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
we have irock and moo and nightwolf.

gold team is so dead ;-;
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
We have arl, Guild B is dead >:]

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
YOUR BATTLE IS ALREADY LOST, FOR I AM YOUR OPPONENT, HO HO HO! :V

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Okay lets not go on who is in whos team because we all know that each and every member in this forum is talented in someway or the other

ofcourse, i'm talented in all ways so..
Arlen is hot.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
YOUR BATTLE IS ALREADY LOST, FOR WE ARE YOUR OPPONENT, HO HO HO! :V

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

You'd be a fool to underestimate me.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm already a fool, so ha!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

You'd be a fool to underestimate me.

i can make that sacrifice if its for the wellbeing of the society
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
im quite glad i didnt join a guild...

i would been dragged behind...

and all the team members would hate me for making them lose...

but woulda been fun all the same...

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
A_D, I can't believe you're dragging down Gold Team so bad. Get the hell out of here! Jesus.

Rep:
Level 87
~Be Cool~
I can't vote my fav guild T_T 

Cool people are in Team Gold =] I know them, Z is even in it so it even cooler.

Then I saw Badass... Few coolio people.

Well I can only be won over by a decent game =]

Rep:
Level 92
I couldn't help myself ;_;
I am scripting as well. *abuses mod powers to edit the first post*
^_^
*hugs ShadowOD*

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?

Why, thank yo- oh wait, you were talking about Zeriab, not me.  ;9

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

It's ok, it's ok, you are going to be alright

Rep:
Level 92

It must be both of us :3

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

It must be both of us :3

pretty sure he was talking about me?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
*Pmed request to join*

Just gonna wait for an answer :)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Join Gold Team, we still have some members who haven't shown up yet.

Not that we need them to kick BAGs' butts...

Rep:
Level 89
I've requested to join the Gold Team, since Deidara No Dana has been taken out of the team.

Rep:
Level 87
~Be Cool~
Minaly meant the almight Zeriab, never knew there was another Z :O 

Your coolio too ^_^ But I love Zeriab more, no hard feelings, He help me with a few things ^_^

Haha Nouman, yes I totally mean you ;D

Just make an amazing game!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yes, I agree. Because Nouman definitely is related to "Z." [/serious]

Rep:
Level 87
~Be Cool~
I love you 2 Mooo=] funny guy =]
 :blizj:

~Stay Cool~

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Wonderful. :3

One of our mappers (MOO) can't map because RPG Maker doesn't work on his silly OS X.

Rep:
Level 91
Pfft, stop whining like a little bitch. Kill him and eat his delicious cow flesh.

Rep:
Level 97
Unfortunately, it has been proven that Moo, though similar in chemical makeup and appearance to a cow, does not, in fact, give the same benefits as a cow. This has been shown by the simple observation that while eating cow flesh improves performance by up to 200%, eating moo flesh decreases performance by up to 99%.

As of yet, there is no explanation of this phenomenon, though there have been several hypotheses put forward, including the possibility that the lack of mental activity on the part of moo has led to a rapid disintegration of muscle mass, resulting in a wiry meat that is difficult to digest and will often lead to stomach pains, nausea, and vomiting.

In any case, I thought moo was supposed to be a composer.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I thought moo was supposed to be a composer.

Supposed to be. Just as Deidara no Dana was supposed to be a mapper, Monkeydlu (whom we still haven't heard from) was supposed to be an eventer, and Forcystus was supposed to be more than just moral support.

Rep:
Level 97
If Shadow joins, he'd be going to BAG since they have less members.

Rep:
Level 102
If Shadow joins, he'd be going to BAG since they have less members.
But we only have one or two mappers. Moo is unable to map, and Dehydrate No Deana was inactive. What if we cut moo?

Rep:
Level 97
What if we cut you? And it sounds like you, gilga, and Nouman are mapping and possibly Arrow. So get over it.

EDIT: And I think BAG is only down to two mappers now that they're restricting themselves to one job.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 10:19:21 PM by HaloOfTheSun »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Before you automatically put Shadow in BAG, I have an idea.

I've PM'ed Emidy to ask if she wants to join the Guilds. She's not online right now, but if she says yes when she gets back on, we can have the two Guild Leaders decide who they'd want on their team. If she doesn't want to join, then Shadow can go join BAG since they technically have fewer members than Gold Team.

Sound fair?

Rep:
Level 97
Or maybe BAG can get Emdiy and Shadow and Gold Team can get BOE :)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Wait, what?

Rep:
Level 97

Rep:
Level 91
Why don't y'all quit your whining about members. If your members don't show up, drag their asses in to the forum or throw them out. No point giving them credit for not doing shit.

Also, y'all are wasting your breath here, me, Nouman, and Halo will work this all out.

Rep:
Level 89
So, Im a member of BAG Team now?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
drag their asses in to the forum

Yes falcon, we will use our powers of reaching through the internet to force them to work in the guild.
No, that is retarded. If we try something like that, they'll work grudgingly, and therefore badly.

I guess youll figure it out though. I hope you make the right choice.
What is Emidy good at?

Rep:
Level 91
If they wont work even if you remind them, kick them out. Better to know if they'll work on not then having to complain they don't show up.

Shadow, you'll know what group you're in once you see the forum.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
What is Emidy good at?

Emidy has asked Halo to join the guilds now. She is an excellent artist (as Falcon well knows, since she did the battlers for his own game before the guilds started), whilst Shadow is an excellent mapper/eventer.

Rep:
Level 91
We have Shadow now, did you guys get Arwymn?

Rep:
Level 97
When did Arwym come in to this?

Rep:
Level 97
Almost a week ago, I'd say. Gold Team may be losing monkeydlu as well, since he is seemingly doing nothing.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
First Deidara, then Monkeydlu, now Gilga...

Dammit Irock, stop scaring off our team members!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
First Deidara, then Monkeydlu, now Gilga...

Dammit Irock, stop scaring off our team members!

lol next should be Irock.

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
OMG!!! My name was there!! ( but strikethroughed...)

BUT I AM WILLING TO JOIN THE GUILD AGAIN...

My reason: Sorry...... I thought you wouldn't want me to join the guild.. so.. I just didn' mind it..
                  But when I saw my name, I was just like OMG!! My name is there!!!

If you would agree to let me join the GoldTeam, I AM VERY GLAD TO SHOW YOU SOME OF MY MAPPING!!!!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I wish I'd known about this sooner. Would've been fun to join. I obviously need to spend more time on the forums pay more attention to the forums. :tpg:

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah, I think you've spent enough time here Mr. 136 days.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
OMG!!! My name was there!! ( but strikethroughed...)

BUT I AM WILLING TO JOIN THE GUILD AGAIN...

My reason: Sorry...... I thought you wouldn't want me to join the guild.. so.. I just didn' mind it..
                  But when I saw my name, I was just like OMG!! My name is there!!!

If you would agree to let me join the GoldTeam, I AM VERY GLAD TO SHOW YOU SOME OF MY MAPPING!!!!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

true halo/the guild leader should have pmed the chosen ones :F at the start.

Rep:
Level 91
If they can't pay attention to the guild forums, they're not committed, and shouldn't have joined in the first place.

You guys are welcome to say you want to get in, but me and Arrow would have to agree on something to let anyone else in to the guilds.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I was under the impression that no more members were allowed to join the guilds at all?

Rep:
Level 91
They can if me and Arrow agree, but we probably won't.

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
Okay, It's fine for me... I won't ever, ever, bother some things higher than me again...

I messed it up, sorry..