RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.

Rep:
Level 87
Oh dear...

I'm the only spriter  :o

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
that's fine.

I call dibs on the arm you draw with :3
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
the first post should be updated with a list of people and what they've signed up for :3

Oh yeah, I meant to do that but I forgot. >:3

;)

I can give template spriting a shot for character sets, but I couldn't do side view battlers or anything really super special =/

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
I wirr sign up. I'rr write and I'm pretty good at eventing, so that too. ;8

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Spriter. Eventer. [edit]Mapper.[/edit] At your service.

[edit]Nouman convinced me to add mapper. I don't really want to do all 3, so I'll have to discuss it with whoever gets me in their guild.[/edit]
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 01:03:40 AM by GilgameshRO »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Okay, so I don't get anything as feedback for what I said? Lol.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Okay, so I don't get anything as feedback for what I said? Lol.

I'll put you on the list but as you don't actually have a working program, your guild may not want to deal with the trouble.
:tinysmile:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Good Luck for the guild leaders!
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
I would like to sign up for mapper.....

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Writer

You should have like a general designer job, like some one who just thinks up ideas (rather than writing a story)
I would do that and writer
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 02:32:54 PM by Forcystus »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Seeing as how there are suprisingly few Spriters I will sign up as one, too, to lift the burden of the others

:roses:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I would like to sign up for mapper.....

err....who are you?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
What he said. If your not well known, and you don't post examples, don't expect to get picked early.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Also, it might be RMVX where actually good mappers are hardly needed. >_> I'm only average :3

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Also, it might be RMVX where actually good mappers are hardly needed. >_> I'm only average :3
I've never seen you post examples. I only played your Arshes game, and the maps were way too empty. =x

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, that game was just to get something out. I didn't spend too much time on any mapping, (just a tiny bit) definitely not the story, or anything, lol. I may have some examples somewhere. Brb.

EDIT: I remember Wingard wanted a mapper so I took him up on his offer when he asked if I could do it (after seeing this  screenshot). It was done in... 10 minutes? The houses are all similar because I didn't want to work on a big map for something he's going to use just to see my "skill" or lack thereof.

Spoiler for ss:

EDIT 2: Looking through my photobucket, I have a folder for RMXP icons. I just remembered I can make weapon icons :V
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 08:53:02 PM by mastermoo420 »

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I sign up to do whatever my leader wants me to do. *is versatile*
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
OK, 20 or so members is more than enough.

Nouman and Falcon were the only ones to apply for Guild Leader, so - they're your guild leaders :3

Both of you can start choosing your teams here.
:tinysmile: