RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recruiting a scripter for my game (Please help me!)

Rep:
Level 86
Lightning charged swords are good for RPG's
Hi, this is the first time I am recruiting so I'll try the best I can.  I am working on game called Soul Reign. This is the story: A thousand years ago a evil sorcerer ruled the world Antheria.  A hero then defeated him and brought peace back to the world.  You play as a prince and must save the world from an evil queen who plans to bring the sorcerer back to life. I will post a demo for everyone to try when I finish the first ten chapters of the game. The only things I need are the scripts:

Weapon Break System

Class change system using items

Tactical Battle System like Fire Emblem

Script that removes a party member if they die and calls gameover if certain characters die Example: The main characters

Weapon Strengths and weakness system Example: Swords beat axes

Staff system for characters that can't attack Example: Clerics

win under different conditons system Examples: Seize, defeat all enemies
A script that allows you to chose a certain number of allies before battle starts.
Sorry if I'm asking for too much but I really would like this. 
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 08:49:26 PM by Pinky »