RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Good short series.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Anyone know a good short series? I want to watch something, but I don't know what I should watch. I'm looking for something shorter then 40 episodes, it can Anime or even a good series of movies. Just recommend away!

And...

...START!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Dragonball/Z/GT

I think its only like 30 episodes

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Dragonball/Z/GT

I think its only like 30 episodes

>_>

Other then DB/Z/GT.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Numbers in parentheses are how many episodes.

Anime

Elfen Lied (13)
Darker than Black (25)
Ergo Proxy (23)

TV

Dexter (24)
Arrested Development (53)

Rep:
Level 96
Anime
Elfen Lied (13) Watch'd ^_^
Darker than Black (25) (I'll try this one, *looks for torren*)
Ergo Proxy (23) (I think roph uploaded this, I'll go look.)

TV
Dexter('s lab)? (24)
Arrested Development (53) I've seen advertisements, but I haven't watch an episode.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
No, not Lab :P It's a Showtime series about a serial killer

Rep:
Level 86
It's not exactly short but the 'bottom' series is great ^_^
its three series in total, with six episodes per series...
It has Rik Mayall and Ade Edmondson...
All in all...it's great ^_^

There's also the series before bottom ... 'the young ones'
with the same two stars and others..
thats only two series and again six episodes per series ^_^
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 07:06:58 PM by angel_of_death »

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Red dwarf :3

9 seasons 6ep each

A comedy about the last human alive, a hologram of his dead room mat, a creature that evolved from his cat, and a crazy robot >.>

Watch it :3

Rep:
Level 91
I don't like Anime, but I enjoy Whose Line Is It Anyway? (Can you not tell?) Good ol' Youtube has a bunch of videos for them.

"If someone tries to debate you into changing your mind about your belief in God, that's not indicative of atheism in its truest form. It's just the work of an asshole who refuses to have the same respect for you that he demands you have of him. When one takes it to the point of debating your religion (or worse), they're overthinking it, and it becomes something similar to doctrine - the very thing atheists supposedly reject." - Mullis Lives!