RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Free Mmorpg Maker

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Anyone tried this? its kinda like rpg maker accept way differant scripting the tiles and the tilesystem are pretty much the same though. It makes online games like world of warcraft.

www.freemmorpgmaker.com

Rep:
Level 88
I worked with this for about a year. It's good if you learn the language its in. Because then you can add in neat features. But, it isn't the best program :-\

Rep:
Level 85
I worked with this for about a year. It's good if you learn the language its in. Because then you can add in neat features. But, it isn't the best program :-\
What language does it use?
Hours spent so far on RPG MAKER ONE PS1:210:34

Rep:
Level 89
A rittle much...? Or not nearry enough!?
I've tried this, and it has great potential, but right now it isn't really the best in my opinion. It was fun to mess around with for a bit, though.

What language does it use?
Btw, it uses SadScript. :)

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
There's a thread about Eclipse already, and it's still very active.

Also, the language used to program this engine is Visual Basic 6.

By the way, just so you know, there are much better (more efficient, less buggy) alternatives out there.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 11:32:44 AM by Arwym Starlight »

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
lol first thing you gotta do when learning visual basic is stop :D