RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Digimon is real

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
That is a sad and depressing forum filled with people who watched an animated show that was only on for 4 years and started basing their whole lives over it.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
Out of the two million internet probes I sent out I managed to get roughly half of them back (They just vanished) but the data they brought back was more than enough to allow me to generate a three dimensional map of the location I probed which is a 12x12Km square area that looks to be quite mountainous. As soon as I am finished with the latest rendition I will upload it to youtube and also host a few of the dozens of photographs I also managed to get.

I agree with Anski. For valid reasons. ::)

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Quote from: The Front Page of the Site

Project Digiclipse

Just what is it about?

Project digiclipse is the combination of hope, belief, and the theories of members of all digimon believers. The point is, we believe that digimon exist, and we are determined to find a way to bring them to us. The way we attempt to do this, is simple, yet hopefully effective. We gather all the belivers that we can find, and focus on our goal at the exact same moment all around the world, hold our digivices to the sky, and the laws of mind over matter tell us that we can achieve our goal; a digital portal opening somewhere nearby.

Your toy Digivices?

They may be toys, but many of them are a symbolic or even spiritual connection to our partners, and act as a bridge between our world and the digital world by sheer love and belief. That's what this entire project was based on, the power of the mind, and our connections, if not just our belief. It's been proved throughout history that if you believe in something, it can happen. Take for example, the placebo effect. If you give a sick man a substance that will do nothing to aid or harm him, such as sugar, and tell him it's medicine, studies prove that he will get better simply because he believed he would.

I could really make a cult out of this idea.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
ok I just read the whole topic, the pictures are just models made in terragen.

~_~ and they still believe him.

tl;dr version of the topic

I am omni coder I have pictures of the digimon world.

Yaaay! it does exist now people wont think Im crazy.

WHAT IF ANON SEES THIS TOPIC GUYS?!

Har it is four pages later and I am just now posting models I made in Terragen.

It's beautiful =o

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Quote from: Pentium
Okay, how about I bring this thread back on track.
The primary data has been processed and I now have a reasonable overview of it all.

The envelope please.......
Now for something REALLY special.

**Link Removed**

Sorry about the poor quality but youtube does not like me I guess.
Also, look at my youtube avatar. 

EDIT: What the heck? Youtube pulled the video down.

Rep:
Level 98
They hold their "digivices" to the sky and the arsenic hidden inside falls into their eyes then they see digimon, rite?

Person 1: Lol digimon are real and I sent probes across the internet (where on the internet we will never know) and collected the digital world. I then downloaded Terragen and made this but shh you don't know that.

Person 2: I'm going to quit my job b4 the event.

Person 3: ALL HAIL THE EVENT

Also way to fail by having the Terragen logo in the top right corner of the flat map

Rep:
Level 97
Quote from: Pentium
Quote from: Saphy
These pictures are fake.
www.planetside.co.uk/terragen/

Fool, I already said that they were computer generated and not actual photos.
These are just terrain maps that were built off of data that the probes gathered.

UH OHHHHH

Quote from: GreatPenguin
how does that make them fake? you show a site that can make landscape? saphy i believe pentium i dont htink he would lie

No wait they still believe him

Rep:
Level 98

Rep:
Level 97

Rep:
Level 98
So this site is obviously for people who don't have religion but are too stupid to become atheists.

Rep:
Level 97
So this site is obviously for people who don't have religion but are too stupid to become atheists.
Or Agnostics :=

Rep:
Level 87
I used to watch Digimon, and yea, I liked it, but this is ridiculous. ::)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
He calls himself an 18 year old genius

he is
he can make ppl BALEEVE
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
guys why would he lie i mean come on

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87

To get attention, maybe?

Rep:
Level 98
ITT Jonestown 2

Rep:
Level 97
* Dr_Sword invites you to join the Church of Digiclipse

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

Arlen's right. This looks true.

I BELIEVE!
Arlen is hot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
You shall all burn, foolish heathens.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
"..you know the saying a that a dog is a man's best friend ? I am actually quite sure the "dog" they are referring to in the saying is really a pokemon"

Rep:
Level 87
Quote from: Madcapcrusader
I know from experience that Pokemon are real. Back in '98 I encountered an Onix. I'll save the whole story for another thread, but needless to say, this experience changed my life.
-pfft- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ;8

Oh my god... These people are weird.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Dragon ball z is real too

I saw goku and picollo shopping around here yesterday.
Arlen is hot.