RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Will you please help me with My CMS

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
As some of you know, I deleted windows. I can no longer use any of the RPG makers. I was wondering if somebody could help me get my CMS finished. I would hate for it to never get finished.  :-\

What I have so far. I think Modern may remember this. >_>

Spoiler for Pictures:
Main

Menu

Item

Status screen.

It seems like years since I've seen it, so I don't know what's wrong with it. But I do remember that there are a few bugs that needed ironing out.

I know one of the rules is to make the problem, clear. But it's been so long I don't know what's wrong with it. I also (As I said earlier) can't use any of the maker to check it.

File - http://www.sendspace.com/file/rtvkgu
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 03:10:28 PM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 86
To err is human, to ARRRRR is pirate. ???
First of all, if you can't use the rpg makers, what do you need this for?
anyways, i wasn't really sure on what you wanted me to do, but there were a few bugs with the "where the cursor should be when you go back from something in the menu" (didn't know how to explain it o.O)
I think i've fixed them all.

Here is the *Fixed* Demo: http://www.box.net/shared/2csdikgmck
Spoiler for Event systems i've created:

Spoiler for Signature:
"To err is human, to ARRRRR is pirate." ♫♪火

Spoiler for Don't look here!!:

Rep:
Level 96
First of all, if you can't use the rpg makers, what do you need this for?

I want to have a script in the Database. >_>
It'll make me feel special.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Warm and fuzzy feeling.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.