RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Status Screen

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
I think it might have been one of your menus (you have made so many...) I'm thinking of. Maybe the one with the equipment... anyways, I don't wanna spam your thread.
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 86
Rastel Maskil Magister~
I query 2 results.

one in window base (line 321)

and one in scene menu (line11)

but none in any of the custom scripts.... I am using your latest CMS the one you have in. (CMS#5 by you ver. 1.0)

btw thanks for the replies ^^

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Post the whole def draw_actor_battler from the CMS script.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 86
Rastel Maskil Magister~
Code: [Select]
class Window_Base
  def draw_actor_battler(actor, x, y, opacity)
    bitmap = RPG::Cache.battler(actor.battler_name, actor.battler_hue)
    cw = bitmap.width
    ch = bitmap.height
    src_rect = Rect.new(0, 0, cw, ch)
    self.contents.blt(x - cw / 2, y - ch, bitmap, src_rect)
  end

I'm sorry for being such a pain btw Rune-sempai, I really apreciate the help man.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Thought so. In the error line, change the ')' to ', 255)'

It's because I added in something to change the battler opacities to 160 or something, but didn't work because of the dimming of the back window whilst on the command window. Guess I forgot to take it out again. ;8
Hope that helps, if not, tell me. ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 86
Rastel Maskil Magister~
Oh I see it now~! xDD

thank you Rune-sempai~!!!! :tpg:

EDIT: not to be a further pain in the ass but in your latest CMS (CMS#5) and this status window.. is it possible to put char faces instead of their sprites? if not don't worry about it... they still look pretty hawt xD.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 06:15:22 AM by Klarth F. Lester »

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I've posted that somewhere else before, search through all my CMS topics, you should find it. :P
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I like chocolate :P
Oh, man, it's awesome!!   ;8  I almost cried of joy when I tested it and it worked because I've tried a lot of scripts that didn't.  (Is that a little weird?  ::))

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I wouldn't call it weird, just a little strange XD
Glad you like it though :P
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
what do i put right after the @status_window = Window_Status.new it said that there was an error there.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Change that line to:
    @status_window = Window_Status.new(@actor)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
 :blizj: Thanks. lol very nice.