RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Epic Thread

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I bet he wears berets and shit.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Hey CJ want to have sex?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Hey! Do you know what's the difference between a Frenchman and a chimpanzee ? - One of them is hairy, stinky, and scratches his ass all the time. The other is a chimpanzee.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Hey! Do you know what's the difference between a Frenchman and a chimpanzee ? - One of them is hairy, stinky, and scratches his ass all the time. The other is a chimpanzee.
I thought Sword banished you.

I am dushbag
Rep:
Level 86
OH IM FUCKING SCREWED I JUST DISSED Texas
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 04:35:19 AM by Dr_Sword »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
and thats like the most uneducated part in the states is Texas

That'd be West Virginia.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
GET THE FUCK OUT NOW OR YOU WILL SUFFER

I am dushbag
Rep:
Level 86
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POSTUSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 04:37:35 AM by Dr_Sword »

Rep:
Level 102
you wish

I have a hoody black dresspants and a white golf tshirt

and thats like the most uneducated part in the states is Texas
I believe you mean West Virginia.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
yeah i bet you slept with your cousins you peice of trailer trash

That'd be West Virginia again....

Rep:
Level 97
IM ANGRIER THAN DR ROBOTNIK AFTER YOU FOOL MY EVIL SCHEMES

Rep:
Level 97
cjonlyyou I am a hacker, I would like to inform you that I have used your ip to find your home address and in exactly 1 week your mother will be dead, if you leave however your mothers life will be spared

Rep:
Level 87
Hey now guys, I'm near West Virgina, I'm in Ohio..but thei- Fuck, they are retarded...why do I have to live near them? T_T

XD

Rep:
Level 102
Hey now guys, I'm near West Virgina, I'm in Ohio..but thei- Fuck, they are retarded...why do I have to live near them? T_T

XD
Go Tribe~

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ohio isn't retarded, though. Just West Virginia/south.

Rep:
Level 97
Go Buckeyes~

Yeah but really, go longhorns \m/

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
POST WAS BANNED FOR THIS USER
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
boe get out

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Stop this mindless violence!

Rep:
Level 97
Hes editing his profile, he better be deleting his account

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Im sorry you can stay :(

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
quit trying to drag me into your fanclub. (rep-400 loser club)
AHHH TOO LATE

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Arl that was like 100 posts ago, read the rest of the topic

Rep:
Level 102
He has more negative rep when you factor in positive rep than the both of us.