RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] Removal State

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
I'm using RPG Maker XP, and I need a state that will totally remove the monster from the battle field. It's not considered Knockout, and when the battle ends, the monster that was hit by this state's experience will not be counted. I don't know if it needed scripting. If the information is still not enough, please do tell.

Rep:
Level 87
Alright.

In the States menu, make a new state and in the box labeled "Attribute", the box with the checkmarks in it, make sure "No Experience Gain" is checked. Then, make a skill for this and make it so it will inflict this State on the enemy. Then, in a monster group, make an event (Note: you will have to do this for each monster. Make the trigger "Turn 0 + 1x" and make the frequency "Turn Trigger". Then, create a conditional branch, with the condition saying that "When [monster name] gets state [state name]". Then, make a Force Action under the Conditional Branch, that says "[previous monster], Escape, Random, Execute Now".

In battle, when the skill is used, the monster will get the State, and then on its next turn, it will escape (sorry I couldn't figure out how to git rid of them immediately on skill use.) Refer to the picture for more information.