RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
World Crafters: V.10.1

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Hey, this project has been nominated as a candidate for Project of the Month for June. Please vote here: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33296.0.html

The game looks great. Hopefully progress has not halted.

Rep:
Level 90
It was nominated for project of the month a year ago too.
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Fearful Symmetry
It looks very nice.
Can you please post a working download link? Thanks.
Noir's cancelled. Got deleted. Shit was so NOT cash.

A Good Heart starts with a Good Mind.
Wow this is one of the biggest threads ive seen. ;D

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Wow, why do I get the feeling you do nothing but point out lame things and try to boost your post count.

oplZZZ put this back up!!!!!

Rep:
Level 90
No matter how much this gets hit with a shovel, people still PM me, email me or post on various forums about it. If only someone would play the new game.
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

Rep:
Level 87
I wanted to try this, but the download isn't working  >:( .

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
"I have found the one whom my soul belongs to."
Download link broken?

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
I would be willing to submit but I can't see the screenshots to know how to style the maps I would've made. I'm not sure if it's just me, but if possible, is there a way I could see it. I also need to know if I have to add events :/

(Sorry for the necro post)

Rep:
Level 69
Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.
I would love to contribute, so count me in if it's still relevant.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
It isn't. .-.
The OP hasn't even logged in since April 2010.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:26:00 PM by Acolyte »