RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Halo Spritesets.

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Does anyone know where I can get Halo Characters, battle backs, monsters, or tilesets?  That would be great.  I'm going to make a halo game, and I WILL finish it.  It's not gonna be like the Halo on X-box.  It's going to follow the book exactly.  It'll be a long, great quality game.  It'll take a long time to do though.  Should I make it into a Trilogy or a Full Lenghth Game?  BTW, I'm using RPG Maker 2k3.  If you guys can't find any, would anyone be willing to make them if I put their name huge in the credits?

P.S. It's going to have almost every single detail from the books, no skipping like half of the good stuff like people do when they turn books into movies, that makes me mad.  100% Perfect!  lol.  I know it'll be hard, but I've got nothing better to do.

PLEASE HELP ME FIND ALL THE STUFF ABOVE!!  You can help make this game a success.  If you contribute to this game in any way, your name will go in the credits.  The bigger thing you do to help, the bigger and more noticable your name will be in the credits.
DOMISSON STUDIOS PROJECTS:

Dawn of the Twilight:

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
There is a 2k(3) character set at the site with the main character and the warthog.

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

On which site?  Do you have an address?

Dawn of the Twilight:

ReFreak101:  Do you think you could make me a Halo Chipset for 2k3?  I'll put your name in the credits.  It'll be in a huge font, lol.

If you can't do it ReFreak101, can anyone else volunteer?  I need it desperatly...

Dawn of the Twilight:

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
I dont think he will ever get the message. He rarely comes here as it is.  :?

Anyways I meant back at the main site:
http://crankeye.com/resources/character%20sets/halo.png
http://crankeye.com/resources/character%20sets/halo%20vehicle.png

Thanks, Crankeye.  Do you know how to make Chipsets?

Dawn of the Twilight:

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
I know how, I'm just not very good at it. PM Refreak though he is pretty good.

Dawn of the Twilight:

Does anyone have anything else that might come in handy for a halo game?  Oh!  I need music!  Anyone out there have the soundtrack or something?  I also need sounds.  You know, like grunts and stuff when you kill -em.  Another thing is:  How do I make it so when you push a button, it makes the character shoot or something?

I WILL DIE FOR MORE ENEMY ACTORS AND SOME TILESETS!!!  :cry:

Dawn of the Twilight:

I might not post often.

noname:
|||||||||||||||||||| 1% done

perfect!  Thanks, sico_jack.

Dawn of the Twilight:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I could make you music if you wanted
bringing sexy back

Great, I'll see if I can fit any of your music in the game.  I'll put your name in the credits also.  Can you make Halo style music?  you know, all dramatic like?  If you could, that'd be great.

Dawn of the Twilight:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
this is kinda deja vu here, u'll probly know what i'm on bout g-shredder
bringing sexy back

Can you send me some songs that you've composed before?  I need to see some of your work.

Dawn of the Twilight:

I might not post often.

noname:

Sweet!  I might be able to use these also.

Dawn of the Twilight:

Rep:
Level 102
It's me again, I managed to make a freeservers.com site but for some reason I can't  open the file manager tool! why does everything go wrong for me! I could upload a load of my music if it'd work!

http://www.paul-short-story-rpg-game.freeservers.com/ :cry:
bringing sexy back

What does it say when you try to upload the file?

Dawn of the Twilight:

Rep:
Level 102
no that's the point I can't open the download manager, it's as if the button and the image are just static  :evil:

you have msn? add me, it's therophster@hotmail.com , get it sorted that way
bringing sexy back

Click right clicking the button and select "Open in New Window".

Dawn of the Twilight:

Rep:
Level 102
I know all about that, I know my way around everything like that, it treats the butotn as a static image, I've tried the page in IE annd Firefox and the same thing happens  =/
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 09:34:19 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

hmm... I don't know what's going on then.  You might need to restart your comp, that's my only suggestion...

Dawn of the Twilight:

Does anyone know where I can get a char set for a grunt or elite or any enemies?  If not, could anyone here make them?  That'd be awesome.  Also, can someone tell me how to make a game so if you push enter or something, it makes you shoot?  I have a char set with a spartan with a gun that's not shooting, one with a spartan without a gun, and one with a spartan that's shooting his gun.  How can I make it so it switches to the shooting char set when you push enter?

Dawn of the Twilight:

I might not post often.

noname:

Ok, thanks.  I've seen a lot of games that use this as a battle sequence instead of turn-based.

Dawn of the Twilight:

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Your game title is done, for your halo game.

I know. It looks so sweet.  I love it because it sounds good with the spooky choir thing in the background.

Dawn of the Twilight: