RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask the Furry Philosopher

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Hm...Are you a spriter, mapper, or scripter?

He's all five.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Hm...Are you a spriter, mapper, or scripter?

Writer, actually, and a decent eventer.

15 minutes *Answers it for Zylos*  ;)

What he said.

that's quick.

It's not my average; it's just what I'd make given only one hour to live. 15 minutes of sex, 45 minutes of cuddling.

Rep:
Level 87
Do you like it when people bite your fuzzy little ears?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
That depends on what else me and the person biting my ears are doing at the time...

Rep:
Level 86
Delaying projects since 2001-ish.
Where are we going?
Final Fantasy - Untitled
http://www.finalfantasyfangame.tk/ - Temporarily Down
Check out the thread! Demo available!

Tristan Craft and The Lost City
http://www.gunn3rgames.net/

Rep:
Level 88
What is your philosophy?

Your unifying philosophy, if that's not too offensive.

Also, how social are you and how do you feel about any extraordinary prowess you may have in various fields?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 03:32:11 PM by .:Pyroken Serafoculus:. »

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Am I the only person alive who thinks it is fun to hand jive during Interpol's "Mammoth?"