RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Simple Cooking System - No Script Needed!

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Hey, I decided to make a simple cooking system and its easy to use!

First, your going to need to make all your ingredients. It doesn't matter what ingrediants you have, I'm just using a PB&J Sandwich as an example. (I noticed I spelled sandwich wrong XD, but you know what it is.)
Spoiler for:

Next, you'll need a way to get the ingredients. You can make them separate, I just put all of mine together for the demo.
Spoiler for:

After that, you need a little kitchen! The red circled area will be your work space.
Spoiler for:

Alright, now to event your work space. I'm making a simple one since your just making a sandwich. So here is what it should and needs to look like. You can add more, just use the same method in other choices. Your going to also need to make it so the ingredients go away!
Spoiler for:

Well I hope you like it!
© Nick Tutorials 2007-2008
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 03:16:23 PM by Nikolai »

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Well, it's simple, and easy to use. And it's easy to understand as well.

Good work.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Thanks, anyone else got anything to say?

Rep:
Level 87
From the graves of dead patriots springs a nation
Thanks, anyone else got anything to say?

i like it alot + rep

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Thanks, but I'm trying to see if I can be the top -ed  :tpg:

I hope I get a prize for it!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
It looks good. I don't know what you mean by top-ed, but I think I will put this in the Tutorial Database if you don't mind :)

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
just something that I'd like to point out :P

you need to put a(three) change item event after you make the PB&J sandwich, removing the three ingrediants. If not, you'll just be able to keep making the sandwich.

It's simple, I use something close to this...except with cards, a bit more complicated though, lol.

Thanks for sharing, this is one of those features that can be heavily expanded and are worth it. Just takes a hell of a long time to make that long ass event XD

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Ah I forgot about that one  ::)

I'll fix it right now!

Ninja Edit: Alright, exe updated and picture 4 updated aswell.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 03:17:17 PM by Nikolai »

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
i have come to be the hero.
i like it. in fact, becouse if that, i now know what conditional branches are for. thanks  ;D
omg haxor :O

check out my artwork: http://peacefistartist.deviantart.com/

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Very nice. Great for beginners.

Rep:
Level 88
Hey, I decided to make a simple cooking system and its easy to use!

First, your going to need to make all your ingredients. It doesn't matter what ingrediants you have, I'm just using a PB&J Sandwich as an example. (I noticed I spelled sandwich wrong XD, but you know what it is.)
Spoiler for:

Next, you'll need a way to get the ingredients. You can make them separate, I just put all of mine together for the demo.
Spoiler for:

After that, you need a little kitchen! The red circled area will be your work space.
Spoiler for:

Alright, now to event your work space. I'm making a simple one since your just making a sandwich. So here is what it should and needs to look like. You can add more, just use the same method in other choices. Your going to also need to make it so the ingredients go away!
Spoiler for:

Well I hope you like it!
© Nick Tutorials 2007-2008
I was wondering how to make a transformation potion! THX man! This rox!  :D

Rep:
Level 85
Hmm.. interesting :D

I might use something like that.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89