RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Web Design]GameBean Site Preview!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
http://mildgreen.com/sites/wp-recycle/

Its no where near done. Just finishing up the homepage at the moment. I wanted to show its current progress to everyone so you know its not dead xD

Any and all feedback is welcome!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 05:33:14 PM by ahref »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 86
Looks really neat good job.
Monkeys work better than zombies.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
It's terrible. Terribly good. Oh ho ho~

Keep up the good work!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
^^

thanks for the comments so far, I updated it a bit from last night.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
you sig still says gamevice :D

anyway WOOT!

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
It looks great!

If you want, I can get demos to some games you review.

Just a suggestion.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Hey man thanks!
As for the demos, I wouldn't want to put you through that work. Also as they can become a bandwidth issue. What I plan on doing is having an external links location on the review page of each game where you can link to sites that have the cheat codes for the game, or other things like that.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
I don't mind doing all that work, plus you wouldn't need to worry about the bandwidth issue. ;)

But yeah, your decision, no problem.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
:O

oh...after I get the site finished up I will need to talk to you a little more about this idea if you don't mind.  :)

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
No problem, anytime!

Rep:
Level 86
If theres anything I can do to help, i have plenty of time to.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
well, if you are referring to the site creation that I am sad to say that I probably don't need much help if any at all in that.

OR

If you mean after the site launch as in writing reviews or anything of that manner then totally! the staff will be open to anyone and everyone to try out as a review writer. Of course we don't want any one review gigs.

Rep:
Level 86
Seeing I play or have played every NES, SNES, SEGA, NEO GEO, and other console games that are all that is retro, would you care for a retro reviewer? I don't have the money and resources to keep up with next gen games at the moment. Although I am trying my best to update lol. Also, I love gadgets so if you wanted a gadget reviewer I could provide that.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I actually thought it would be hardest to find a retro game reviewer :)

If you can successfully make a post following the posting tutorial you will be welcome onto the retro console review team!

but of course that try out stuff will be for later.  :)

also I don't know about gadget, I really want to keep it simple and for video games only.

Also I want to know what everything thinks about this:

Should there be game previews? So far all we were talking about it game reviews. I think previews could actually be beneficial because once the game is actually released we could link to the review from the preview.

Rep:
Level 86
Alright I am game. Are there anything in specific you will be looking for in a review? Are there (will there) be any sort of criteria to what the reviews will have to encompass? Will there be length limitations? Also, will there be a scoring system?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
the answer to pretty much everything you just said, yes.

I want it structured just because I don't want everyone having their own review style. I'm sure anyone can adapt to the structure, its VERY simple, but keeps some structure to the site.

Rep:
Level 86
Alright, I will keep up to date then, Let me know if there is anything new about what I should do if you could thank you.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Game previews should be good... Like reviews based on what you've seen? That could reel in some people that are waiting for a game to come out. *ahem*useIrockforsupersmashbrosbrawl*cough*

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
I can do video reviews/previews as well if you want.

EDIT: I would pretty much help you in anyway possible. :tpg:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I can do video reviews/previews as well if you want.

EDIT: I would pretty much help you in anyway possible. :tpg:

really appreciate your interest, sent you a PM

Rep:
Level 86
Do you want help devising a way to properly score and critique the games?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Do you want help devising a way to properly score and critique the games?

not sure what you mean, like format?

Rep:
Level 86
Yea all that, Like a scoring system, and maybe what points to critique a game on, that should be standard in a review, or just a general layout for a review, I would like to help get that going, if you want.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
well, I'd love to hear your input on it. I was planning something but cant fine the paper I wrote it on. I know fosure we have a "buy or rent" thing which will to after the general stuff like overall score, graphics, gameplay, ECT

Rep:
Level 86
Ok, ill work on a few concepts tonight, but ill PM you with them tommorow, unless you want me to post them here.