RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Can you delete my topic??

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
can any mod or admin who can delete my Topic..

It is named

Path of Chrono: Reincarnation [RMXP] [Site Updated]

plz..

(it is messed up.)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
If you created it, you should also be able to delete it on your own without a mod's help.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Truth- there's a picture of a red X on the very right side of the screen, on the same line as your topic. Click to delete the topic.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Acezon, you have PM'd me before, you can always do it again for little stuff like this.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Truth- there's a picture of a red X on the very right side of the screen, on the same line as your topic. Click to delete the topic.

Not necessarily true, depends on what their quick moderation settings are in their profile; icons or checkboxes.
:tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Or themes.

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
but, when i clicked it, it says that i cannot delete the first line of the topic... HOW?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Are you pressing this red X?

Spoiler for:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
What do you want it deleted for anyway? We usually put abandoned projects in the Abanded Projects subforum, so that if you ever decide to work on it again we can bring it back out for you. Also, there should be a button that says delete at the very bottom of the topic. The one under your profile just deletes a post.

Also, @BoE, I don't think that the quick moderation settings are on by default. He'd have to go into his profile and chaange them for there to be an icon there.

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
Thanks! mr. modern algebra! that really helps me....

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
and, oh! can you put my post into the abandoned projects?? because my post was all messed up.

THANKS AGAIN!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Nothing can be deleted from RMRK except by an admin. If users or mods delete anything, it goes to a special recycle bin type thing =)
bringing sexy back

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
...so basically Irock's job is to take out the trash?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
HA!

Yeah, he needs a special job title- not RMRK Admin, but RMRK Janitor. That'd be awesome.