RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Let's look at Yossy's art.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Meandered through my photobucket account and found some stuff to share.  Most of these are already in my online gallery and my deviart account, so if you've already looked through those there are very few new things here.  (Also, if you're interested in knowing more about any of these pics, you can look it up on either of those places for a longer description and other whatever.)

Firstly:  The drawing that appears in my avatar.  I have been absolutely in love with this character ever since the first Brawl trailer was released.
Spoiler for:

Ness because Earth Bound is awesome.  If I'm remembering correctly, I drew this when I first heard that Arrowone was making an Earth Bound game.  I had colored it then, too, but I gave it a recolor recently and this is the result.
Spoiler for:

Roy's our boy, Roy's our boy, Roy's our boy.
Spoiler for:

Gal dressed like one of my favorite new pokémon.  Outlined and colored in Flash, which was fun.  I had way too much fun drawing in the swirly floral background here.
Spoiler for:

Miscellaneous things drawn with my tablet one day (the third one is sort of a self-portrait).
Spoiler for:

Olivia, a character from Animal Crossing.  I don't know if this is a furry or what.
Spoiler for:

Okay, this is one of my favorite things here.  n_n  If you have played Phantom Hourglass then you will recognize this style of art.  When I'm not creating digital art, I love love LOVE making things with paper, like collages or just cute cutouts.  Creating that same look on a computer was an interesting experience.
Spoiler for:

Very first thing I got to color with my tablet.  This was my Christmas gift to my very special someone.  He's a huge Kirby fan, if you couldn't tell, and we had been talking about Brawl just before discussing our Christmas gift exchange.
Spoiler for:

Random two more images added February 4:

Aww, it's so adorable to see Fierce Deity Link trying to look intimidating but the rest of the world is like "awww he's so cuuuute."
Spoiler for:

This guy goes by the name of Arc, but his real name is Prince Arrow and OH MY GOD I LOVE DRAWING HIS HAT.  This is what he looks like in the anime he is from (Petite Princess Yucie, which is based on the Princess Maker games).
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:47:47 PM by boe »

Rep:
Level 87
Awesome! I'd have to say my favorites were the Roy one, the Phantom Hourglass one, and the Kirby gift exchange.  ;D

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I get a kind feeling from these. No violence or anything. That's good^^

Also, they are awesome <3

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yeah, I'm not a very violent person at all.  n_n

I just noticed, though, that everything I listed here is all fluffly lighthearted colorful stuff.  While it's true that images of this nature do make up most of my portfolio, I do also draw dark and serious (and yes, even violent) works of art from time to time.  I guess I'll share those later.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I friggin' love the one with Link. His eyeballs are awesome.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I know!  XD  That's how he looks in the Phantom Hourglass illustrations.  He looks so kooky, I just had to draw him the same way.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
I really like the 1st and 4th pics.  Great stuff, post more!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Wow Yossy, these are great! I think the one with Link is my favorite, but I also really like the Kirby Christmas one. :3
:tinysmile:

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
The roy picture is freakin' amazing.

I want to see the violent pictures 0.0

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Yeah, I agree...wow.
I love the flower too.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Yossy, you are amazing.  :D

I wish I was half as good as you!  >.<

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yay!  It's fun to hear such nice feedback.  I heart criticism too, though, so if anyone's got some of that to share, I'd love to hear it.

I'll try to get some of the "violent" images up, but it might take me a while to find some good ones since they tend to get buried under the fluffy things.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Random two more pics I finished recently.

Aww, it's so adorable to see Fierce Deity Link trying to look intimidating but the rest of the world is like "awww he's so cuuuute."
Spoiler for:

This guy goes by the name of Arc, but his real name is Prince Arrow and OH MY GOD I LOVE DRAWING HIS HAT.  This is what he looks like in the anime he is from (Petite Princess Yucie, which is based on the Princess Maker games).
Spoiler for:

Added 'em to the first post, too.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
I love the link, and Arc is pretty cool too. Nice job.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
These are... so good... Where'd you learn to draw?

Also, LOL PRINCE ARROW.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Where did I learn to draw?  Uh... on the floor of my bedroom, I guess.

Rep:
Level 96
OMG I'M LEAVING GAIA ONLINE?!

THIS PLACE MIGHT LOOK LIKE GAIA, BUT I GOTS TA REMEMBER NOT TO GIVE EM MY LOG-IN INFORMATION!

Joking aside, very nice work Yossy. :3

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Woah, this is really really amazing stuff! Roy is amazing, Phantom Hourglass Link is extremely impressive, at first I didn't even know if it was done digitally, the two flower ones are really really gorgeous.
I wish I could draw this well...

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I love your Zelda Stuff ^^

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Impressive.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Yossy.

I love you.

XD

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I love your Zelda Stuff ^^
Thanks!  But the only things I've posted here are drawn to resemble the Wind Waker art style, and I have plenty of other Zelda pictures that are less cartoonish.  Allow me to find on very quickly!

Here's TP Link, staring blankly off into the distance.  It's a very static image, not nearly as dynamic as the stuff I prefer to share, so I will probably never do anything with this.  But still, I'm sharing it to get an idea across.
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 96
It'd be good for a title screen~

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
The Legend of Boring Art: Stare Off Into the Distance And Also Navi Shouts At You.

My new favorite Zelda game.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol, but it looks nice. D: Yossy, do you mind if I use your Fierce Deity for facebook default? I just wanna share it because it looks so nice. XD