RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Let's look at Yossy's art.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
omg... Destiny's Hand. O_O. When is the second novel (err... volume) comming out? Also, I love how you don't stick to one particular art "style". It makes everything you do fresh for the eyes. (if that makes sense :x )
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I love the one you did of Ivan, he looks a bit older though (maybe that is what you was aiming for?).

You just seem to be getting better and better. :D

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87

That's meeeeeeee!! XD

Yeah, I figured it was you.  I saw your picture a while ago so I have a good idea of what you look like. =)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
The Phantom Hourglass link one made me smile for some reason.

Rep:
Level 90
Yossy's art is incredible.
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I reeeeeeeeeaaally love the Frog and the Prince sig you made, it's awesome. It makes me all warm inside.  ;8