RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Pokémon Trainer Creator! It's Flash!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Yossy uses Flash!  It's supereffective!

I've been working very very hard on this for the past three or four days.  Please try it out and HAVE FUN!  ;8

I'd also just love to see what you come up with, so please share your Trainers in this thread!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:14:46 PM by boe »

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O

It's nice, good work. :D

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
He's so cute!  I'm a fan of the spiky hair, too.  :lol:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87

Cool stuff!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yay~

I'm glad everyone is having fun~

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

=o

After a while I had changed my mind about the blue but I was too lazy to go back.
:tinysmile:

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I'd like to say I'm not a pokemon fan boy, but I'd be lying! lol

This is what my character would look like if I made a pokemon game

That was awesome Yossy, keep up the great work! :D
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Stop wearing my colors, you fggts. :V I'm 6'3, and nearly 275 pounds, I can get away with imposing colors.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)

Awesomeness!

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

This is real cool ^_^

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I'm going to be making more character builders in the future, so I'm glad I'm getting such nice feedback about this one.  :)

These are some of my favorites of what I've made.

Random cute trainer kid.

Meanie Team Aqua member, wrawr.  :o

Trainers as they appear in their respective games.

Rep:
Level 87

Rep:
Level 88
PSP

nice i kinda like it =) but im having a hard time managing and picking the clothes.
Their too clouded.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Maybe you should add some female stuff? I have a hard time making a girl with this. Maybe that's just me.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
It's only for male trainers~

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I'll make more character builders in the future, hopefully one of them will be a female Pokémon Trainer.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Just a quick update - the Trainer Creator has only been around for a week and it's gained over 20,000 views.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
This is really neat, Yossy. :3

I wish I were better at this. ._.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Just a quick update - the Trainer Creator has only been around for a week and it's gained over 20,000 views.

Wow, congrats!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Thanks!  I'm really surprised at how popular it's become.  I think the main reason is just 'cause it's Flash.  It's really not that special, and the art doesn't even look like what I draw. :P

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I just had to come back and do another one. (This is so fun! ^_^ )

Beach anyone?
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Awesome, I love when people use the squigglies under the eyes. XD

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Omg now it's reached 30,000 views! :o  WHATS GOING ON THIS IS MADNESS