RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Path of Chrono: Reincarnation [RMXP] [Site Updated]

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
NOTHING IS IN HERE
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 02:44:30 AM by Deidara no Dana »

Rep:
Level 86
Could you tell us anything about it? I would really like to know!
Monkeys work better than zombies.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I don't think you should post about your game until you have at least something to say about it  :-\

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
LMAO.

Story sounds badass.

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
I think it might either be the name, or it's the scrolling text, but I do find this alot more intresting than alot of other new crap :P

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Forgive me...is there somethin' else written there?  All i see is 'story' with a lil' red background and a scrolling 'path of chrono-reincarnation'.....
If there's somethin' else there i don't see on my computer, laptop or mac at college then forgive me for my earlier comment....otherwise.....meh...

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
UPDATED: I placed a website.