RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[AVAILABLE] new skills, each wih xp and lvls

Rep:
Level 86
CHAINSAW!!
dunno if there is one or not but i couldnt find one so hear is my request (not really a request, its too much to be a request, so more of... an offering of assistance?) :

it will add:

skills - each with its own xp and levels and unlocks eg

Tree cutting
cut logs from trees that will grow back after like 1 hour of game play? but get like 2, 5 or 10 logs per tree or something and use them for other skills or just sell them

fletching
make bows/x-bows or arrows/bolts to use by cutting logs

alchemy
making potions, picking herbs, harvesting things like roots, seeds ect and making poisons for weapons

craft
making jewelery/tools/whatever else

traps
build traps form wood/stone or w/e and place them but... i dont know if it will work well or not. u could add another fight thing in eg: enemies wonder aimlessly around the map and if u get too close they run at u and fight u or fall in a trap or something

fishing
use a fishing rod to catch fish

cooking
cook fish, bread, meat ect

smithing
make weapons and armor and arrow heads ect

mining
a way to get ores for smithing

come to think of it these could be done w/o scripts... i might try it with common events, just use conditional branches for requirements, variables for exp/level ect and yay, i can do it myself! but if anyone wants to have a go at this using scripts go ahead =D
but the trees growing back would be hard to do... unless there are timers of some sort, im fairly new to RPG Maker XP... i only found out about conditional branches about 2-3 moths after use =P

but anyway, ur free to try this if u want!

just gotta draw icons and stuff (graphics is my weak point)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 12:59:14 PM by Zeriab »
I have:
GM7
RPGXP
RPGVX
FPS Creator
Cube 2
3D Gamemaker (SHITBOX!)

WIP stats:
RPGVX:
none, just experimenting with random events...