RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Now Karo Rushe's Dump Art Gallery

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Do you draw any cho kawai maho shojo!?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Do you draw any cho kawai maho shojo!?
I dunno what Cho stands for.

cute magical girls? dunno about cute, but i guess i can draw one, got any in particular?

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Do you know madoka?

:madokakaname:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Do you know madoka?

:madokakaname:
i draw an image of her a page back.

Spoiler for Madoka Magica; Ray of Hope:

you want a cute madoka?

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Spoiler for today was special:
I-sorta want to be buried in the ground, after that 'episode' yesterday, today, well, I went back. thou running 'late'  dad assume I wasn't going. So we went . . .

I was on my own thou today . . . I arrive just in time exactly when they started the drawing competition.
I couldn't finish coloring the drawing, having someone beside me moving the table while I was inking/lineart kinda screwed the chin into a manly chin and the eyes coming out of place. nevertheless, Two hours later, we were called to be on the front stage everyone who participated. People had been drawing Marvel and stuff like that around me, and even a kid around 6-7 Was drawing mystique from x-men days of future past, with some coloring that scared me of his talent. Now I'm putten on stage in front of a huge crowd. And so happens I was first in line. I was with an old classmate of mines from university.

Thou, the climax was not expected, I felt embarrass to be in front of people, my classmate was called and won first place, having done a mixed media of watercolors and color pencils, and suddenly ca,e the one who came second place, The announcer had trouble pronouncing the name, but my classmate knew by then before I even notice, in surprise and shock, I hear my name been called . . . I had won second place. I was called to move in front with a trophy on hand and the drawing, and hear applause. I felt happy enough to faint from such surprise. old classmates soon started to pop-up, having recognize me by then when I was called. Mom was happy about it on the phone, the day had turned into a positive one. After two hours I left, as my parents had come to pick me up.

Simply yesterday was a bad day for me, and I was negative all day up to morning, and from this happening, the day turned positive, life is really strange in what some event can really turn one's day
The drawing for the competition,just as it is the moment I had to give it to them:
Spoiler for:

I'll finish it tomorrow, as my head is spinning from the happiness right now, And BOE MOE Madoka :V

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I finished today;
Spoiler for ソロモンの悪夢 / Nightmare of Solomon:

I'll work on Boe's Madoka, but today, i'll have a long day since it's my birthday, And Soon, they'll be kidnapping me for whatever shenanigans some people have to spend in with me today @__@

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
There's no Magical Girl Boe. Have to finish two images before jumping there, one of them is finish thou:

Spoiler for Kazami Yuuka from Touhou:

I actually planned to do sunflowers on the background, but for the heck of me, I can't seem to make any unless it's acrylic paint (But then, working in one go and not sleeping contributes to it). Instead I colored the background in warm tones instead.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Well, stuff been happening, got motivated in game making, RPG Maker MV feed that motivation, Boe motivated me more with his Pixel art, Madoka Talking, and other stuff, Yuyu with her posting Doria (?) expressions on IRC, it's gone out of proportion for me to hold on, and facebook post of a guy making a game in RPG Maker VX.
I just could take it anymore!!!!!!

I dunno if I had posted these before.
I went to see my old drawings of the OC Magician I planned to use to make a Game should I ever get my lazy butt back to Game Making or for anything else.
I do remember doing a sorta Portrait Image of her in a sorta Realistic Style. Anyways,
Sketches of Main Heroine "Tsukasa" (Name to change-Pending)

These are not Colored, I'm just starting to color them now.
Spoiler for The Magician Heroine Casting a Spell:
Spoiler for The Magician Heroine Lying on the Floor:
Spoiler for The Magician Heroine Face Concept:
Spoiler for The Magician Heroine Full body Concept ok maybe didn't complete her shoes:
Spoiler for The Protagonist and The Magician Heroine:

THERE'S NO BRAKES ON THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!!!!

---edit---
It's this character I had made that I posted and I think Yuyu like it:

Spoiler for OC Mage colored:

« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 11:48:55 AM by Karo Rushe »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I had a sketch lying around two weeks, decided to color it two days ago.

Went bold on this one:

Spoiler for Shigure from KanColle:

I didn't feel like making progress with the other stuff I had. It sorta got lost. Now I'm here sitting and staring at a Kirby Sketch right now.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
We haven't touched our sketch book or sai since August for reasons. Between Yesterday and today, worked on these two:

Sketch in traditional medium
Spoiler for:
Feels like a long time, thou I feel rusty. Should probably just use these books for sketches and such. I'm starting to notice the importance of Quality in paper . . . And the one I'm using sucks at it.
Sketch in Digital
Spoiler for:
I . . . have no idea regarding lineart and stuff on digital medium. Tutorials I find tell me to play around with the settings with different results . . . to which I'm still new to notice.
I quite enjoy Digital art in which I can keep playing around the layers with sketches, thou still troubling getting use to it.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
So,  progress on . .. how rusty and slow I've become, make a habit and don't ever even stop for a day on drawing, it'll be a lot harder to get back to it again. What i've done of the traditional piece as of today. *dizzy* taking break, before going over the digital one and later the Traditional one again.

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 96
"You, I will punish you in the name of my country!" - Ship Lady
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Nice! I like the pointing hand and the metallic gold on her hairband. :D

Yuyu with her posting Doria (?) expressions on IRC

You were pretty close! Her name's Diora. :B
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I . . . have no idea regarding lineart and stuff on digital medium. Tutorials I find tell me to play around with the settings with different results . . . to which I'm still new to notice.
I quite enjoy Digital art in which I can keep playing around the layers with sketches, thou still troubling getting use to it.

Basically you have to start with a big canvas, then zoom in to do the lineart. It's kinda like you're "coloring in" the lines.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Basically you have to start with a big canvas, then zoom in to do the lineart. It's kinda like you're "coloring in" the lines.
I have to say, I read this . . . and I feel like my mind's doors has opened to the universe, with explosions, Mind Blown. Seriously. I didn't knew this. Thank you. Thank you Acolyte.

---------------------------------

I did a new drawing yesterday, uff, I got tired, I felt like dying half way, but, didn't give up. Did this for a little contest their giving away prizes on a game I play (KanColle), and had to draw the character for it.

Spoiler for The Flying Crane /Shoukaku from Kantai Collection:
Was studying some anatomy, thou, I kinda ermm  . . . realize I screwed up the image when I flipped horizontally it looks . . . odd. And, will be working on making a better cheek rather than that flat cheek.

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&