RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I'll test/spellcheck some games.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Hey everyone, I'm new here, but I figure I might as well start doing what I can right away.  I'm really not that skilled at actually using RPG maker, so I prefer to play other people's games and help them make their games better.  I just sit in my little lair downstairs with my snacks and my handy-dandy RPG maker notebook and just start playing the game and taking notes of any little thing that I notice could be fixed or that I like.  I mainly deal with spelling errors, as they're the easiest for me to find usually.  I also try to "break" the game to the best of my abilities, as in do things in the wrong order just to find bugs.  I can also give you feedback on what I think of your game as a whole.  I can get pretty lengthy sometimes, though. I usually take 2-4 pages worth of notes so it ends up being a big message, but I'm glad to help whoever wants it.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Sounds liek a great offer i have to say.
My cuurent project is fairly new still and i know it seems kinda neurotic lookin' for testers on a...hnestly, a short game still (1~2 hours at msot really) but i don't like to keep workin' on somethin' if i knwo there's problems.  I'd rather fix bugs as i go along rather than wait till the end as sweep it over findin' loads.  The finishing sweep should be easy in my opinion.

Anyhoo, 'Before His Eyes' is my project. There's a slightly out-of-date demo on my page (link is on my signature and in theactive projects list).  But if yu'd rather work with everything i've got so far, pm me or leave a post or somethin' and i'll pack the full game and send you a link to that when i get home later.  (Not much difference, but the current has a bit more than the demo on my page).  Also, there's a whole 'secret area' that you may want to test but may not know how to get into (i want it to be very secret...not found 'cept by those who know how kinda thing) and if you wanna chekc there too, just say.

If you do test it for me, thanks in advance, otherwise, thanks for the offer anyways.  Hope you test and like it. :)