RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Silent hill 2 is scary.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Discuss.

OMG THE TOPIC IS CHANGING.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 09:58:49 AM by Fred the Beard »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I like how you just go "Discuss".

Anyway is silent hill 3 with the Dad going to find his missing Daughter?
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Silent Hill 3 sucks.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
silent hill 2 was scarier

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I never thought it was that scary. I did find it good though, haven't tried SH2 yet.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

agreed

Silent hill 3 was with Heather
I didn't like it as much as 1 or 2
4 was too combat based and no white noise radio ;-;

2 is the orgasmic
1 is also great

edit: oh yeah, Silent Hill 3 wasn't scary

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member

agreed

Silent hill 3 was with Heather
I didn't like it as much as 1 or 2
4 was too combat based and no white noise radio ;-;

2 is the orgasmic
1 is also great

edit: oh yeah, Silent Hill 3 wasn't scary

<3

1 reminded me of 3 too much. I'd say that 2 is the only one in the series I consider good, but 4 really scares the shit out of me because there is nowhere safe about half way though the game.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
1 is the best

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
OMG THE TOPIC IS CHANGING.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 ;8 I like Piramid Head ~

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Rep:
Level 96
With each silent hill, they add more Survival and lose some horror. Monsters in 2, took like one hit to kill. In 3, they take like 5.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
O_O ONE HIT, DID YOU NOT USE THE WOODEN PLANK ;____________________________;

Rep:
Level 96
O_O ONE HIT, DID YOU NOT USE THE WOODEN PLANK ;____________________________;

Even with the wooden plank... oh and, I was on easy. >_>

PS. get on MSN jarggy uggle poof longer tiffery lingerberry.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

lol jk I never played any of them

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I like SH3 the best even though I never played any of them, only listening to their music.
Probably because I <3 Heather.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Well it goes without saying that Heather is the most interesting Silent Hill character.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
HEATHER LOVE!! =3333

Too bad I can't play the game. I'm not good with horror games! XD

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
I actually just downloaded a savegame that was situated at the end of the game. I hate horror games.

Rep:
Level 98
Well it goes without saying that Heather is the most interesting Silent Hill character.

But James was obviously the most deep and 3d character.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
WHich is scarier, Silent Hill or Fatal Frame?

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
<_< Silent hill, it has prymid head >_<

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Hee... Prymid head...? Pyramid head? Like what? =o

Rep: