RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
13 Pieces of Truth [RM2k3]

Rep:
Level 88
Introduction

This was given to me as a challenge to see if I can take a cliched idea and make it interesting. This is also my first RM2k3 project.

Basic Story

The 13 Pieces of Truth were kept safe from harm for many years. That is until one day when a man came and threatened the Truths. It was saw fit to scatter the Truths around the world to hinder the man's intentions. Many years later, people found that the Truths hindered the beasts that plagued the land. And they built cities around them. But... What exactly are the Truths?

Characters

Adan
Class: Soldier
Bio: A normal boy who helps his father collect animal skins. He loves to train and does so everyday. An optimist and strong-willed.

Jack
Class: Swordsman
Bio: An incredible fighter. He is a farmer but rarely does his job and instead fends off beasts that occasionally attack. He is duty-bound and a hard worker, if he likes the work. Also, a brilliant strategist. Adan's best friend.

Rhea
Class: Healer
Bio: A sweet girl who works in her parent's inn near Adan's house. She gets scared easily and is a little naive. Adan's second best friend

Leon
Class: Lumberjack
Bio: A strong man who lives near Adan. He often goes with Adan into the woods to get lumber. Kind, yet dull-witted.

Screenshots

Adan's hometown

Inside an ancient tower. Also, that's Jack talking.

Top of the tower

Features

Deep storyline
8 playable characters

Well, that's all for now. I know, it doesn't sound very good. However, I have only been working on this for about a week. And since this a challenge to my story making skills, I will not disappoint!

That is all.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 01:20:13 AM by Final-Knight »

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Ah another new project! would you like this to be posted in the Active projects list when I update it tommorow?
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 88
Go right ahead. This one will be active, I assure you. ;D

Rep:
Level 88
Added screenshots. Warning: Lots o' RTP.