RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Active projects list

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Hmmm.....RPGM game-sex....seems strange...I guess it has it's place though, regardless of how funky it'll look n pixels the size of their eyeballs...

On a more on-topic statement, my project can probabl hit 'active projects' soon enough, iff/when I ever get the updates to this site from my daft internet-less house.  Guess I could make more to the current  playtime, but it hits 30mins for people who don't know exactly what to do I guess...

Athough saying that my main inclination to put a demo up is to have it tested and judged, so I know what to edit and alter before cntinuing further.....

We'll see soon enough  ;D

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Hmm I hope this thread is still alive.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Hmm, this hasn't been updated for a while so I was just wondering if you were planning on updating it sometime?

I'm just wondering because I figure that I can unsticky it if it is not. But I won't do it unless you actually plan on abandoning it. If you are but somebody else would like to take over, then that's cool too.

Anyway, just wondering.