RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Active projects list

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I put it in my sig as well, maybe that will help, if even just a little bit! ;D
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
;D i noticed that!  Enough for a good laugh, hehe!  +rep for that!

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
haha +rep for the +rep thanks. Hey Im here to help lol.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Sorry everyone Ill finish tommorow, tell me what you think of the new format tho.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
ur my posting whore colt, but ilu that way :tpg:
talk to you on msn anyway lol.
AND FINISHT THAT DIALOGUE I WANT THE UPDATE FOR OUR GAME!!

nice newway of seeing this list though. very.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,23529.0.html

Second Reality- Reflections, with a demo just realeased.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Thank you I will Have it posted Once I complete adding the games into the new format. <3

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Yo, when you're puttin' mine up:
We've finally named the game.  It's now officially called 'Before His Eyes', if you'd kindly put that  :)

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Now its going up next lol, there goin up in alphabetical order

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Hmm..mine does look rather empty thee, dunnit? I should edit up some of it so it can be fuller.
Also, yet another request: can the name of mine be purple   :-X
Matches the one on my list  :)
I'll go edit the profile so it can include more stuff

EDIT:  what exactly....is ti i need to list?  I'm a lil' sketchy still...what would be included in a 'Features' section, exactly?  Can you kinda..tell me what i should put and i'll list it out or somethin'?

i r still nu at this   :'(
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 11:19:30 PM by Brady »

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Wish Granted, Ill make it purple in a just a few minutes Brady.

List anything that your game has that is not generic, but unique to your game.

Look at other games on this list for examples.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
About mine...
LandOfShadows and Irock had posted resource packs online, I did not specificly come to them and ask them for resources.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I've added a list of features...if one of them seems stupid or like it shouldn't be there...tell me?  :x
I'll keep that updated though  :)

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
@forcytus Ill put on there (items only contributed) or something if u want. Its just proper credits.

@Brady. Ill update it in a while, Im uber busy atm.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
@Domino: no rush

I put everyone in my credits who helped in some way, whether they know it or not.    If someone posts a tutorial which i use, i give them credits (even in the form of a ''thanks to:...'' i feel they deserve credit if they helped my game become what it is.
But hey, that's maybe just me...

EDIT: i added a teaser video as well!  woo, first time i've made up a movie like that *am rather chuffed*
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 04:43:37 AM by Brady »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member
I don't think you should use the term leader, as it implies that the names following are part of a team. Instead, I think that you ought to maybe specify the game creator away from the credits. Anyway, it's looking good. Nice job.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Ill just put down Creator then but still within the credits hows that sound?

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
its probably going to be one more day before I update again. My grandma just went into the hospital today ;_; so I kinda am in charge of keeping the house down, babysitting, etc while everyone is focusing on the grandma.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 :-\

Like Reives Games and a few others are quite Active (Even thou it takes a lot of Effort)

Mines for One:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,10228.0.html

Soul-Raves 1: The Twilight Hoax (Maiden of the Dusk)

Rep:
Level 86
Why did domino stop working on this thread?
Monkeys work better than zombies.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Well because hes long gone, I don't know why he decided to leave RMRK... and his last request is to continue his project (i think it was that).

Rep:
Level 86
I see, thats to bad.
Monkeys work better than zombies.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Do we know why he left?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
As his best friend(or one of his)
lot of people were assholes to him, when he didn't flame anyone, or even close to, he was trying to help and have fun. but considering the incredible amount of idiots here, that pissed him off I guess

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member
I didn't notice anyone being assholes to him. In that leaving topic, it just said he left because he was busy somewhere.