RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Active projects list

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Active Projects List

As most of us already know, Domino has decided to leave RMRK and has asked that someone else take care of this. Everything is exactly the same, except you'll have to PM a different person.

This is the Active projects list. Within the Live List holds the current games in progress that are claimed to be worked on, on a regular interval.  In order to appear on this list, you must adhere to the following rules.

RULES
  • Have posted an update of any sort in 15-20 days.
  • Have a thread in the projects forum.
  • Have enough information about your project to be able to post it here.

SUBMITTING YOUR GAME
In order for me to add your game, you'll have to PM me the following things.

Code: [Select]
Game Name: (The name of your game)
RPG Maker: (Which RPG Maker did you use?)
Rating: (How is your game rated, i.e. G/PG/M/R/etc)
Thread: (Provide a link to your thread)

Demo: (If there is a demo of your game, provide the link here)
Video/Teasers: (If there is a trailer of your game, provide the link here)
Screenshot(s): (Number of screenshots, if you have any)

Current Credits: (Everyone who worked on your game)

Short Description: (In one short paragraph, briefly describe the basic story to your game)

Features: (What's so special about your game? / What makes it unique?)

Other: (Anything else you would like to add)
    DISCLAIMER
    • I in no way claim any responsability for any claim made by the following projects. If you find any descrpencies with the following projects feel free to PM me and/or the project's members. Thank you.

NOTES
    • If your project has been posted here, but you do not wish it to be on this list. Please PM me.
    • If your project has not been posted here, but you wish it to be on this list. PM me.
    • This list is meant for easy access to threads about new and active projects. Projects will not be posted here for any other reason.

UPDATES

I will try to keep this list up to date as much as possible, but you can also help me out if you simply PM me any time you have a significant update to your game (like adding a demo to your thread, or adding more screenshots).

The Live List

ASCANAN'S TALES: AGE OF NEW

Spoiler for:
    Game Name: Ascanan's Tales: Age of New
    RPG Maker: Rpg Maker XP
    Rating: M for Mature
    Thread: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,23916.0.html

Demo: None
    Video/Teasers: None
    Screenshot(s): None

Current Credits:

Ruzu - Game Creator
    Season of the abyss - script
    FF8 Orchestra - Music
    Secret of mana orchestra - Music

Short Description: "I was summoned by the king today. He asked me to go explore a cavern in the Southren district. As I made my way there on the Wyvren, a blonde swordsman suddenly attacked the ship. I blacked out, and when I had come to I was stranded in a forest somewhere on the Western Division. It was then that I realized that I was in the infamous "Sorrow Forest", a place that many men had entered but few ever returned. I must quickly make my way out of here, before I too join the spirits of the ghosts who haunt this place..."

Features: NA

CELESTIAS FERRUM

Spoiler for:
    Game Name: Celestias Ferrum
    RPG Maker: RPG XP
    Rating: Recommended for ages 15+
    Thread: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,23104.0.html

Demo: Opening Movie Demo
    Video/Teasers: N/A
    Screenshot(s): Yes. (26)

Current Credits:

Project Manager: Monkeydlu
    Lead Mapper: Sithlord999
    Co-Writer and relationship Scenario Writer: Emidiy
    Lead Exclusive Sprite Artist: Monkeydlu
    Other Exclusive Sprite Artists: Mit-Mat, Raguman, CoyoteCraft
    Sponsor: Phantom of PhanxGames
    Editors: MathMagician, Dominic, EzCrusader
    Battle Sprites: Dollmage, GreenRaven (Of hbgames.org)
    CBS: Minkoff, Dervvolf, Trickster
    Free to use map contributions: whyyte, Etori
    CG: Lou Lin Co. LTD, XUSE/UNBSD Illustrations
    Custom Menu System: MogHunter
    Custom Message System: Dublex, XRXS, Polymorphis. Rabu
    Bank/Item storage Systems: Aspachi, SephirothSpawn, Monkeydlu
    Pixel/8 Direction Movement: Cogwheel
    3D Battle Animations: Mascarphone
    Emotion Animations: Etori

Short Description: In a world ladened with war, a young scientist named Avion works tirelessly to discover the secret to the power of Tellius, a power that 26 years previously had wiped out almost the entire Lugaz army. One day, he finds a girl at his door who had apparently lost her memories. Together with his maid and an old friend, they set out to help her recover her lost memories. Little do they know what lies in store for them...

Features:
    • Personalize your adventure with several branched story lines, making every play through is unique.
    • 10 Expandable characters that will die forever if knocked out in battle. Keeping them alive will get you extra scenes, more story depth, and many rewards.
    • A interactive surrounding with depth discriptions of everything you see. Items can be found hidding literally everywhere.
    • Multiple choices introduces a system that allows the player to build the main character's personality, Intelligent, Powerful, or Charismaic as well as affect the entire game.
    • Lunar battle area lets you challenge fighters from around Lilium, letting your skill decide how much money you win, or lose.
    • Players can only hold 16 units of the same item at a time. The bank offers item storage as well as money storage to let players put away excessive items for later use.
    • A heavily utilized custom message display gives a much more dramatic game playing experience.
    • Unbelievable freedom allows the player to create many different situations, it's all up to how you make your choices. Please note, it's not as easy as it should be.
    • Difficult puzzles that will earn you side stories and prizes.
    • Custom graphics for MogHunter's menu system, made completely from scratch.
    • Customized version of Minkoff's side veiw battle system with custom graphics and animations.
    • Beutiful CG provided by XUSE tells the story wonderfully.

CLERICUS

Spoiler for:
    Game Name: Clericus
    Thread: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,23101.0.html

Demo: Yes http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6F2QL2XV
    Video/Teaser: Yes (1) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=85RGMM1W
    Screenshots: Yes  (16)

Current Credits:

Game Creator(s) - Dertt
    Scripts - Ccoa, Leon_Westbrooke, MogHunter, rataime, Cogwheel
    Event Systems - Modern Algebra
    Visual Resources - LandOfShadows
    Music - Dertt/Ross Clark/[ RED ] Vengeance, Porcupine Tree, Blackfield, Pain of Salvation, Ghost, The Hollywood Session Orchestra

Short Description: A kingdom untouched by the cruel hands of war or disease. A peaceful nation surrounded on all sides by the Great Sea of Caneria. Where the most auspicious citizens may claim the title of Clericus.

Features
    • Interact with nearly everything - bookshelves, barrels, crates, dressers, wardrobes, jars, even pianos!
    • A unique story that unfolds over time.
    • Drink alcohol, play cards, have your fortune told--many towns have entertainment centers with several entertainment possibilities.
    • Allows the player to explore the psychology of many different characters.
    • The ability to change clothes for certain occasions.
    • A character promotion system.
    • A large amount of completely original or otherwise non-rtp music and graphics.
    • Lighting effects and fogs which greatly enhance the game's visual quality.
    • The ability to actually conduct conversations with certain townspeople.
    • 'Cinematic' cutscenes.
    • Real-time front-view battles.

EPIC: CONTENTION

Spoiler for:
    Game Name: EPIC: Contention
    RPG Maker: RPG Maker XP
    Rating: PG-13
    Thread: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,23712.0.html

Demo: http://ccoa.pcis-studios.com/EPIC%20Contention%20Demo.rar
    Video/Teasers: None
    Screenshot(s): 12

Current Credits:

Scripts
    ===
    Trickster, Synthesize, Minkoff, DerVVulfman,
    Twin Matrix, Guillaume777, SephirothSpawn, Ccoa

Graphics
    ===
    Mack, Crimson Lotus, Neo RTP

Character Design by Talon705
    Battle Graphics by Ganonfrog
    Pixel Art by Sansaii
    Other Art by Sailerius

Music
    ===
    Presence of Music

Cast (In order of appearance)
    ===
    Nick Shea as Examiner
    Seth Taylor as Michael/Vastale
    Francine Louise as Sandarga
    Charil Zweig as Auria
    Seth Taylor as Blaise

Short Description: Auria Edith was an ordinary high school student in every sense of the word.  She didn't know anything about the world outside of her suburban hometown.  She knew that the war had ended about a year ago, but she didn't know about the Virad.  But one couldn't blame her.  Most people tried to pretend they didn't exist.  It was convenient to pretend that all the world's problems had been solved with the end of the war.  But the Virad won't ignore Auria.  They'll stop at nothing to find her.

Features: Voice acting, character customization, and 'skills' (abilities such as stealth and lockpicking that can be used on the field).  Features a custom-designed stat and damage system.

Other: EPIC: Contention will span five 'Acts' or chapters.  Currently the demo for Act I, Shadows & Ashes is released.
    EPIC: Contention is also the current "Project of the Month"

ETHEREAL DREAMS

Spoiler for:
    Game Name: Ethereal Dreams
    Rating: TBA
    Thread: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,23751.0.html

Demo: http://etherealdreams.org/Ethereal_Dreams_Demo2.exe
    Video/Teasers: none
    Screenshot(s): 8

Current Credits:

Team Leader/Main Artist/Main Writer/Co-Scripter - Makio-Kuta
    2nd in Command/Main Scripter/Colourist/Editor - RachealMoon
    Co-Writer/Co-Artist/Battle Backdrop Artist - DarkAngel6
    Summons Artist/Location Namer/Tester - CharChar05
    Monster Artist - Ikara

The Beta Crew
    Reives
    J.D. Slasha
    Arcanum
    sixtyandaquarter
    BusterSword777

Misc Credits
    ShowKaizer and Tana's Half Kaizer Templates
    AMS by Dubealex
    ViewRange and PathFinding by Near Fantastica
    Logos by havana24
    Numerous Songs by Fallofthetyrant

Short Description:

40 years ago, a war raged across the island continent, Silvania. The war pitted the magical kin of the land against the Dwarves, outsiders from Enoshia who had no magical power at all. Dragon Riders, from an unknown land, came to assist the magical creatures in the war against the Dwarves. Overpowered and defeated, the Dwarves were banished from Silvania's mountain ranges and forests, back to the land of their ancestors, the Orcs.

Now a Dwarf, who grew up in those troubled times, seeks revenge against the magical creatures of Silvania. With a large army, he comes to the shores of Silvania, hoping to spill the blood of those who wronged his people in the past.

Darin, Ryaena, and Phylip live on the Northern part of Silvania, still untouched by the Dwarven army. As events unfold, the trio find themselves in the midst of this struggle and another battle far bigger than the Forests of Silvania.

Features:
    • 100% Custom Graphics and Artwork
    • An Original Fantasy Story and World
    • Talent Based Skill System
    • Customizable Auto Battle Tactics
    • Campfires
    • Encounter Orb
    • Character Written Memo
    • World Maps to Better Help you Navigate

Other:

Check out their project website: http://etherealdreams.org/

FINAL FANTASY V-2: LEGEND OF THE SACRED DRAGONS

Spoiler for:
    Game Name: Final Fantasy V-2: Legend of The Sacred Dragons
    RPG Maker: RPG Maker 2003
    Rating: M Scenes of violence and blood
    Thread: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,23814.0.html

Demo: None
    Video/Teasers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FHmaOQX5uI. More available in the thread.
    Screenshot(s): 7

Current Credits:

Game Creator - Tezuka
    Original Characters - Square Enix
    Resources - Charas Project (Credits of resource sharers coming soon)
    Custom Sprites - Tezuka, Shadowdude
    Mapping - Shadowdude
    Music - Square Enix
    Sounds - Square Enix, findsounds.com

Short Description: After the battle with Exdeath, Bartz, Lenna, Faris and Cara went there seperate ways, with Cara as an exception, going back to her home planet. Lenna misses the friends she battled with against Exdeath, so she finds an excuse, pretending that something is going on. Later on she will find a mysterious Lone Mage named Zeke.

Will Lenna ever find her friends? And just who the hell is Zeke!?

Features: Job System created with Events, with new original Jobs. New characters and old favourites.

FINAL KNIGHTS

Spoiler for:
    Game Name: Final Knights
    Thread: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14435.0.html

Demo: Yes (Outdated) (Attached in Thread)
    Video/Teaser: No
    Screnshots: Yes (6) (3 artist sketches in thread)

Current Credits:
    • Final Knight- Leader,Story
    • Modern Algebra- Scripting Help
    • Fernn- Icons
    • Cha- Spritesets
    • Rehoko- Spritesets
    • Satana- Spritesets
    • Merb- Story
    • Sihu Siku- Story
    • Ghost- Music
    • HaloOfTheSun- Music
    • Seong- Animated Scenes
    • Jin Jung- Animated Scenes
    • LoS- Tilesets
    • The Inquisitor- Tilesets
    • Blizzard- Party Changer Script/Event

Short Description: 200 years ago in the land of Daien, there flourished 4 nations. Each of the nations controlled a certain element. One nation decided to attack the other nations. Chaos broke out soon after.

Features:
    • Large World
    • Animated Scenes
    • Combination Attacks
    • Weapon Leveling
    • MP3 and Midi Versions

THE HEALER

Spoiler for:
    Game Name: The Healer
    Thread: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,23524.0.html

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?5uv0dmqdwni
    Video/Teasers: No.
    Screenshot(s): Yes (4)

Current Credits:

Game Creator
    Alexia

Graphics
    badmonur, Hydrolic, Green Raven, Ccoa, Rye, Mea, Joy, Tana, Strawberry Quartz, lunarea, gamerage

Scripts
    sandgolem, DerVVulfman, Yeyinde, Linkin_T, Caldaron, Blizzard, Sephiroth Spawn, Raziel, Paradog, Parasite

Music/Sounds
    Hiroshi Watanabe (aka Blue Piano Man), 5th Ave, Hannya, Partners in Rhyme, A1 Radio Sounds

Short Description: “At one time words like duty and honor meant much to me. For after all, it was my duty to heal the sick and it was a great honor that I did so. It wasn’t until the night that I was accused of something so vile that I began to question the ways of my village and the role that I played in it. It wasn’t until that night that I realized not everything was as it seemed…”

Features:

*Side-View Battle System
    *Enthralling story
    *Unique Heads-Up-Display

MAIA 2K8

Spoiler for:
    Game Name: Maia 2K8
    Rating: T for Teen (finally, someone has a rating!)
    Thread: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,22869.0.html

Demo: Yes http://cixe.planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/rpg/Maia2K8_alpha.exe
    Video/Teaser: No
    Screenshots: Yes (50+)

Current Credits:
    • Maia: Game Creator

Short Description: Maia 2K8 is a reincarnation of the Maia series. The names and people are the same. Their roles have changed into being a reincarnation on a different world put in danger by a tear between two worlds.

Features:
     - Free From Game Play: You are free to chose your own destiny. Your education, class, gender and name are all your own choice through the new education system. You are free to chose which quests to complete or participate in. Every action has a reaction.

- Adaptive Story: For each choice you make it will adapt the story to your character. Your choices will change the story and how others react to you. Gain allies or make enemies through personalities, prestiege, factions and even classes. Some classes are not as respected as others. Some factions are hated by others.

- Education: When the player begins the game, part of the free form game play is learning skills from multiple instructors in order to create a more custom experience.

- Stereotypes: With everything there are stereotypes. When you select a look for your character you will receive a stereotype that comes with it. Such as if you look like a mage, other mages will be accepting of you, while fighters might not. Having a darker look will make people fear you. However all of these stereotypes may be over come with a little effort. It adds to the game play dynamic with the NPCs.

- Greetings: Now each NPC is assigned a name, faction, class and presteige. Each will greet you differently based on their faction, your faction, their class, your class, thier prestiege and your prestiege.

- Advanced Talking: You can now ask simple questions to NPCs and learn about their lives and their jobs. There is a standard talk, after the greeting, but there are questions to ask the NPCs as well.

- Factions: Yes they are back... with a vengeance. Guild of Fighters, Guild of Mages, Guild of Thieves, the Clergy and the Legion to name the major ones. Members of factions will aknowledge you as such and even according to your rank. You can also take fellow members with you on quests; assuming they like you enough. When going through the education process of the game you can get instructed by a trainer from the Guild if Fighters as a protoge or learn how to heal from a nun in the Clergy. This will help you get your foot in the door of a faction even before you join them.

- Duels: Oh yes the duels are back as well. This time you can challenge virtually any NPC to a duel! They must accept first of course. With duels comes risks and rewards. Kill a thief and get bolstered by the fighters and legion. Duel with the wrong member of a faction and they will hate you if not all try to kill you.

- Day / Night System: The game ticks time away throughout the day differently than Maia 2K7. More intelligently, but there are still seven time periods a day. Most shops close each night, but when the sun goes down a different sort of cast comes out!

- Lock Picking: For any locked door or treasure chest in the world there are lock picks that can open them with a little luck or skill.

- Stealing / Theft: Normally if a player were to take an item, no one would care, but to add some realism and stealth. There are now laws and people to see the player steal things.

- Bounty System: For each crime the player commits it will add a bounty to the player's head. Theft adds a small bounty, but murder adds a large bounty!

- Reaction System: NPCs react differently when a player has a bounty on his or her head. NPCs also react differently to the player's personality and prestiege that their character carries. Some NPCs will refuse to talk with the player, others run away and still others try to collect the bounty in combat!

- Multiple Races: There are different races that inhabit the world. Some are more hostile than others. You can gain their respect and trust over time. Each race has its own set of laws, such as only the humans uphold the bounty system. Other races do not, but instead they have their own laws and consiquences.

- Calculated Weather: The weather system works on five variables: rain / storm / snow / fog / sand storm. The game intelligently creates weather based on the region.

- Inn: Not just an Inn, but you get a room to stay in for the night to sleep, party or use however you want.

- Traveling Merchants: Traveling merchants are random, but when they appear they can save you in the wild.

- Movable Objects: If you are strong enough you can push barrels and boxes or destroy them!

- Destructable Objects: Douse fires with water bombs! Use plant slices to cut down bushes and pick flowers.

- Random Lootable Houses: As somewhat of a mini game for theives with lock picks. There are houses that can be looted. The interiors are random.

- After Life: In a game with an after world... there is after life. The entire point of the game is the player and Maia entering the realm of the dead. Thus meaning there is no true death in the game. Probably for the first time in any RPG ever; When you die in battle you do not go to a game over. You literally go to the realm of the dead and keep playing until you either find a way out or get pulled back into the world of the living by a priest that ressurects you. Once you are ressurected the normal game continues, but as punnishment the player loses half of their gold... you could always load a saved game if you have a problem with that.

- Detailed Ressurection: Churches have priests that will ressurect dead party members for a fee.

- Time Ticks By: With the day and night system comes the time system itself. Unlike the two previous games, this game time ticks by when in the over world. The previous two games had time tick away as you stood there doing nothing. That made the game itself slow. The new system for time will reduce lag and slow play.

- Dreams: Like in the two previous games there are dreams. However, now there is more to do and the dreams get deeper, but if you don't want to do anything with a dream, just stand there for 10 seconds and the dream will fade. You can also combat in dreams now! The in game dreams are foreshadows or memories based on past experiences. If you die in a dream you merely wake up.

- Gifts: Because there are relationships in the game, if you ever get someone so angry that they will not talk to you, but you need them for somethin'... give them a gift! There are an assortment of gifts like pets, flowers, drinks and so on. Even offer to take them fishing! However based on who they are, they will react differently.

- Dancing: Yes indeed it is back! You and your date can indeed go dancing, where you need to mirror your date or fail trying. This time you know where to start from, and the dance continues with 5 rounds of action that your date will judge you on! Also this time you have a choice to keep dancing or end the date.

- Transports and adaptive prices: Yeah exactly what it says. There are now transports and based on what factions you are in they will either charge you more or less.

MIDNIGHT

Spoiler for:
    Game Name: Midnight
    Thread: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,23239.0/all.html

Demo: Yes http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q9VT09B7
    Video/Teaser: Yes http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HOLPAU7D
    Screenshots: Yes ( 8 )

Current Credits:
    • Zylos: Game Creator

Short Description: You are a private investigator sent to Devil's Island to search for someone who had supposed vanished on the island. Little do you know that a nightmare awaits you on the island. You'll have to battle hordes of undead monsters, solve cunning puzzles, and brave grueling death traps if you wish to survive. But you must be quick, because you only have until midnight to escape Devil's Island. Do you have what it takes to survive?

Features:

- A survival horror intended to keep you on the edge of your seat.
    - An engaging active combat system designed for fast gunplay.
    - Highly interactive enviorment. You can examine almost everything.
    - A complex and changing story. Only by uncovering the past will you know the true story.
    - Multiple story paths and endings. Every choice you make will affect the way you play the game.
    - An intense M7 mini-game taking RMXP to it's limits.
    - Hours of puzzles, traps, chases, and much more.

Other: M7 mini-game test (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=682FLPDE). All you have to do is survive for two minutes.

SHADOWS OF THE FORGOTTEN

Spoiler for:
    Game Name: Shadows of the Forgotten
    Rating: T for Teen
    Thread: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,23627.0.html

Demo: http://rmrk.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=23627.0;attach=9904
    Video/Teaser: No.
    Screenshot(s): Yes (6)

Credits:
    Scripts:
    Leon_Westbrooke
    AMS by Dubealex
    Shadows by Rataime
    RTAB by Cogwheel
    Multi-slot by Guillaume777
    Change tileset by Ryethe
    Enterbrain

Graphics:
    Leon_Westbrooke
    Wyzrd
    Enterbrain

Story consultant:
    DragonHuntr3ss
    Leon_Westbrooke

Short Description:
     "Five years ago, in the midst of battle, General Tyeg was betrayed by his own soldiers under his command."  This was a popular story told by Maraux to the kids of the small village of Warlyth, when the war was over.  However, this story always enraged General Tyeg's daughter, Annabel.  Armed with anger and thoughts of revenge, she decides she wants to set out for the man who killed her father, Nyral.

You play as Reiner, General Tyeg's son.  One who would rather stay at home and put the past behind him.  However, with Annabel's wanting to leave, you must set out with her and help her find truth and peace, so that she too can finally put the past behind her.

Features:

-Keep tabs on your current party with a graphic HUD.
    -Although you level, it won't raise your stats.  You must create stat enhancing items.  Just bear in mind your level determines the maximum.
    -The Real Time Active Battle System (by Cogwheel) will keep you on your toes as you battle fierce enemies.
    -A weapon system where the weapon itself will level.  The higher the level, the more customizable the weapon is with the use of 'Tags'.
    -Hidden tag keywords will enhance your weapons even more.
    -Learn skills with a new Chart System.  Customize the skills each character learns using Chart Points gained by leveling.[/li][/list]

Other: Monotype Corsiva font (recommended):  http://rmrk.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=23627.0;attach=9903

SOUL RAVE: THE TWILIGHT HOAX

Spoiler for:
    Game Name: Soul Rave: The Twilight Hoax
    Rating: A for Adults: Sexual Content, Violence, Mild Language, Disturbing Scenes
    Thread: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,10228.0.html

Demo: No
    Video/Teasers: No
    Screenshot(s): Yes (28+)

Current Credits:

Scripts:
    Blizzard
    CCOA

Music:
    Nobou Uematsu

Story:
    Paru-chan
    D.A.S./ C.R.L.

Sprites
    RPGXP.Org

Events:
    Shaz

TYPE MOON
    Xuse
    Marcophone
    Ruruga
    HOT TOKE
    Naramura
    Square Eix
    Game Rage
    PickleStudios
    Enterbrain
    Loose Leaf
    Strawberry Quarters
    Inquisitor

Other:
    PlasmaCaster
    Orion

Short Description: Klyron Griffinheart is forced to take action to protect a doomed universe from invaders from another realm. With his cousin and his father's aid, he fights against the ruthless Thule Society to keep them from breaking the seal of an ancient evil which could devastate both parties. But as Klyron delves deeper into the war, he soon realizes that the ones behind the war are connected to his long dead mother.

Features:
    - Sim Dating System
    - CG Art Screens
    - Soul-Rage & Chaos Drive
    - More than 300 Maps
    - A Vast Storyline that combines multiple Elements.
    - Unique Characters
    - Loot of Weapons & Armors

Other: It's a 3-Long-Series Game.
    [/list]
    « Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 01:29:03 AM by Zylos »

Rep:
    Level 86
    Give him one more.
    I left ownership to Zylos
    « Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 03:13:10 PM by modern algebra »
    The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
    Level 88
    Illuminaudio
    • Clericus

It's alive, but in critical condition, because I really need help.

Bitch
    Rep:
    Level 87
    Bits'n'Pixels
      'Zanshin's Story' (title is still to be decided, but that's the temporary name and the name of my thread)

Still very active, i'm just having to stop for a few days while i'm away and have no access to the project

Rep:
    Level 86
    Firstly, make a sticky of this dude.
    Secondly, my game IS active.. http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,22573.0.html
    ==-+-==ACTIVE PROJECT==-+-==
              Kingdom of Warfare I

Furry Philosopher
    Rep:
    Level 94
    Rawr?
    2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
    http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,23239.0.html

Midnight. It's a survival horror game made with RMXP, and it's definitely still active.

You might want to PM a moderator about adding this as a sticky.
    « Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 01:52:55 PM by Zylos »

Bitch
    Rep:
    Level 87
    Bits'n'Pixels
    Ya, this thread is kickin', sticky it!

Chant it out aloud so they hear us  ;8

sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky............

Rep:
    Level 86
    Give him one more.
    haha thanks for that Brady! STICKY WOOOOOOOO lol I hope this post shall last forever, and hopefully somehow benifit in helping others find the projects they like, and possibly would like to work for, We all also need some motivation, and some fresh faces in the crowd! Good luck everyone im rooting for you all <3
    The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
    Rep:
    Level 88
    Lulz.
    Mathy: la recherche( DUH ur working with me LOL)

Rep:
    Level 86
    Give him one more.
    Hah i knew that >.> lol

Rep:
    Level 97
    2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
    Looks nice, and it would seem that people want it stickied :P

Thanks for PMing me.

Also, you probably don't have to wait for the topic posters to come in. You should add any project which has been updated recently, for instance Quintessence, that Sonic the Hedgehog game or The Healer

Rep:
    Level 88
    Well, I might as well post mine.

- Final Knights http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14435.0.html (Recently reloaded with new character designs. Been working on it for about a year.)

- Scarred http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,22953.0.html (My newest project. A huge undertaking.)

I have about 24 projects but these are the ones I'm working on the most. ;D

Rep:
    Level 86
    Give him one more.
    Thank you for posting your games here, I hope everyone who has active games on RMRK will follow suit!

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
    Rep:
    Level 88
    Lulz.
    gg for sticky. :tpg:

Rep:
    Level 86
    Give him one more.
    Thank you Bro!

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
    Rep:
    Level 88
    Lulz.
    well im off playing mario kart with the gf. later LOL

Bitch
    Rep:
    Level 87
    Bits'n'Pixels
    Gratz on gettin' the sticky.

My project will remain active, so no worries about that.  When i get back home i can work on it more and guarantee that....with any luck peopel will actually check it out as well and give me feedback... :tpg:

Anyhoo, yeah, *encourage more activer project-makers to list games*

Licks
    Rep:
    Level 91
    Sexual Deviant
    Forge:A collaborative project
    is still active, but no one has offered to help ;9

Rep:
    Level 89
    I is my hero!
    Finally, I'm glad someone did this.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
    Rep:
    Level 88
    Lulz.
    why didn't you then? haha

Rep:
    Level 86
    Give him one more.
    Ill post forge just as soon as I can, just let me find the link to it first :0

Rep:
    Level 86
    Give him one more.
    Someone find me forge please lol

Bitch
    Rep:
    Level 87
    Bits'n'Pixels
    Woo
    My game just got forcibly moved out of the new projects section cuz it meets requirements they say  ;D
    Still to decide a title for it...
    Anyhoo, my point: i said it was active but nothin' happened for a week cuz i was away from my computer, but i've just went and updated it with more stuff.
    Also, you're listin' people who have demos on their games, but not on mine, even though it has a demo.
    Wanna mentoin that mine has a bichin' wee (updated now) demo?  ;)

Rep:
    Level 86
    Give him one more.
    Sure I will Brady. <3

Bitch
    Rep:
    Level 87
    Bits'n'Pixels
    Woo-hoo!

Now someone might actually look at it....

No one's sayin' anythin'...of all the things to say... :'(

*looks for somewhere i can legally spam people about it*