RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[AVAILABLE] Default Battle System Edit

Rep:
Level 88
Default Battle System Edit

Summary
Basically, it would be just an edit to the default battle system. If the character is attacking, their battler changes to an attacking picture, if they are attacked their battler changes to a hurt battler. If they have a status effect they have a sick battler. If they are down, their battler is a downed battler. I got this idea with just facesets as battlers, but it would be neat to have full battlers.

Features Desired
  • Battlers that change when attacking
  • Battlers that change if status effects are in effect.

Mockups

This is just an example. It kinda gives you an idea of what I'm getting at.

Games its been in
  • Tales of the Abyss
  • and maybe a few others

Did you search?
Yes

Where did you search?
  • RMRK

What did you search for?
  • Animated Battlers

Yet another request from me. Again, I don't need it, but it would be a cool add-on. I have tons of ideas for scripts, yet I have no scripting skills.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 02:32:10 PM by Zeriab »