RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Healer

Rep:
Level 86
First go to control panel on your computer. That is where you add/remove programs and such. There is a fonts folder in that section amongst all the other folders(not hard to find) and copy and paste the fonts given from "The Healer" folder into the FONTS folder in control panel.
That is what I have done and voila!

So:
1- press start
2- click on control panel
3- click on fonts folder
4- paste fonts into font folder
*this is after you have gone into "The Healer" font folder and copied the fonts by right clicking on the mouse.*

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
hey guys! i'd really love to play through the whole game but i'm kinda stuck in the very beginning, i need some help cause i've already wasted too much time trying to figure it out on my own xD , well let's just start:

i'm stuck in the village cave to the east. i just can't find the nectar for the left statue in order to turn it. where is it? i think i've missed something pretty obvious and i'm sorry for bothering you guys...^^'

Rep:
Level 85
for the nectar : 
Spoiler for:
did you get one of the vases? fill it with water from the fountain thingy

for the fruit:
Spoiler for:
talk to the fairy 2 times, fill the vase with water again and give it to the fairy.

hope that helps ! ;D
How many times have you watched me fall just to smile, I've been through thick and thin we've struggled through now we smile, so we're here now just be ready, brace yourself cause were not leaving.

well i've already filled it with water to get the fruit but how am i supposed to get the nectar that way? o.O

Rep:
Level 85
fill it with water and give it to the statue
How many times have you watched me fall just to smile, I've been through thick and thin we've struggled through now we smile, so we're here now just be ready, brace yourself cause were not leaving.

god...thanks a lot for your help! seriously i didnt think i just had to do that -.-* now i kinda feel stupid about it xD , you really helped me out =)