RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMXP Map Pack (free maps for use in RMXP Games)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
RMXP Map Pack

Screenshots:
Spoiler for:

Why?
There are a couple of reasons. We hope people can use these maps to see how to better improve their own maps, and get a feel on how to map better. Also some people just don't have the time to map, or can be great at other things like scripting, but aren't so skilled in mapping. We hope people can take the time to modify the maps for use in their games, but there is no rule against using it as it is.

Can I help?
Of course. Well, unless your not that good at mapping yourself. If you are skilled and experienced at mapping for RMXP, we would love to add your maps to this pack! Just reply here with a screenshot and if we like it, we will tell you how to add it to the pack.

Download:
http://www.rmrevolution.com/rpg-maker-downloads/
http://www.rmrevolution.com/rmxpmappack.zip

Enjoy!

Most maps in v1.0 are, or almost a year old. Mistakes are bound to be found. (lol rhyme)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 06:44:49 PM by Nouman »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 86
thanks!
i'm making a game but i'm not that good at making big maps.this really helps!  ;D
IZ ME BITCHEZ
AZC CRIP LOCO LOC'Z

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thanks!
i'm making a game but i'm not that good at making big maps.this really helps!  ;D

no problem, hope you like the maps!

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
Dude, this ROCKS!! I can't believe it!! These tilesets are just what I've been needing for so freaking long!! Great job! ;D
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Dude, this ROCKS!! I can't believe it!! These tilesets are just what I've been needing for so freaking long!! Great job! ;D

Glad you like it, be sure to give credits if you use the maps. And remember to tell people about it!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Haha. Nice, Nouman. I've seen those maps before. I definitely remember them. XD I'll submit a map, maybe in the future and see if you accept it. XD

Rep:
Level 86

Glad you like it, be sure to give credits if you use the maps. And remember to tell people about it!

You betcha!
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Nice work Nouman :)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Nice work Nouman :)

thanks ^^

also I just realized I didn't include credit to the tileset creators ;-;
if anyone knows where they came from, or who made them PLEASE TELL ME.

Rep:
Level 86
I do. One's from Hungry Mouse, though it's some time since I was at his website, and I don't remember the address. But it says on the tileset that he made it. It's the one with the trees that he made.

Thanks man I am really bad at making maps they never turn out good this should help me alot!

Rep:
Level 86
Those are very nice but im going to stick to making maps for myself i just had to check these ones out though.

Rep:
Level 86
Those are very nice but im going to stick to making maps for myself i just had to check these ones out though.

You can always mix ;) But I'm not gonna argue, 'cuz making maps yourself make the games truly original and unique (more than average unique at least...)!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Thanks, also go right ahead! This pack serves multiple jobs. It can be used for teaching purposes, or by people who just can't map!

Rep:
Level 86
dude some of these are very useful plus it saves time 2  ;D +rep

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

thanks for taking a look!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member

Hmm, I;m curious as to how someone with less than 75 posts can give rep :P

Rep:
Level 86
lol i duno how 2 do it. i rep in my own special way lol plus i am a noob to this website dnt forget
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 11:49:32 AM by kabilaking »

Rep:
Level 88
Allow me to create a world for you.
I'm in the same boat Kabilaking. I'd give Nouman +More rep than he can handle if I knew how to! These maps are great, I may try and incorporate them into my game be sure to thank the creators for me! Thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Looking For Casual Work (I work a full time job)~
-Currently Helping Boe

Using RMXP-PK and VXAce. Dabbling in mapping, and event editing. Will voice act if needed, wellness permitting.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I'm in the same boat Kabilaking. I'd give Nouman +More rep than he can handle if I knew how to!

Thanks for checking it out, Slashaar!

These maps are great, I may try and incorporate them into my game be sure to thank the creators for me! Thanks.

All of them were created by me :)

Enjoy!

Rep:
Level 88
Will these work on postality knights and where do i extract to?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Currently Helping Boe

Using RMXP-PK and VXAce. Dabbling in mapping, and event editing. Will voice act if needed, wellness permitting.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Thats where it can get a bit complicated.

After you extract the .exe. You want to make sure to transfer only what you want to keep. The map data is stored in the data folder, and title Map00X.rxdata and you want to move these into your game data folder. Then you want to transfer and import the resources.

Rep:
Level 88
Cool thanks for the help, I'll get right on that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Currently Helping Boe

I am dushbag
Rep:
Level 86
nice map packs Im not gonna use it for I make Kaiser Characters for my new project and I already have good maps from Rpg Rpg Revolution

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
nice map packs Im not gonna use it for I make Kaiser Characters for my new project and I already have good maps from Rpg Rpg Revolution

that's ok, nobody wants you to use it anyway, especially plugging a site with a title that redundant

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon