RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A Message from My Brother (verbaism)

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Okay, he's going abroad. Not sure of his destination, because he's going to survey many countries (searching for best university). So, because he's too busy preparing his stuff, he only said that I should say to you all that he bids you farewell, though he might return some day later.

He said this board is fun, and he asked not to delete his account because he wants to go back here. He likes this board. I, as his sister, just posted this today because I'm also busy helping him.

miss you all, esp. Nightwolf, BS, mastermoo and many many other nice ppls even tho i just stayed there for a while. c u buddies.

That's what he said to me via SMS.

If you want to contact him, feel free to ask me his e-mail via PM, I'll tell you (if I TRUST you). He's never online on any Instant Messengers tho.

Thanks,
Jappy

PS: I'M STILL HERE!! ^_^