RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I am taking over this board

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
you can make it up to me  :police:

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Arlenreyb, I <3 you.

To make it up, a funny picture.

you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I'm still taking this board over btw

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Anski, how could you :(
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Any moment now this board will be mine

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
You can have this dump I once took. But no more!  :=:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 ;9 Is it that time already?

Rep:
Level 97
Yes, now if only Animefan would hurry up and sign the release form

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I'll sign the release form... the SOUL release form! *BANG!* Now haul this dead body out of my section!

pokeball FBIOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
Animefan, you are under arrest for the attempted murder of one Dr. Stephen Swordopolis. I'm taking you in and this place will be shut down.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I want this place.

pokeball FBIOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
I see you keep live animals here as well. And without a license I'm sure. I'll have to take this cow in too. Maybe I'll have a nice big juicy rare steak for supper tonight.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I don't listen to people that don't exist.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
God FBI it has been too long ;-;
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
Without an Animefan it looks like only one person can rule this school.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Without an Animefan it looks like only one person can rule this school.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I can't actually believe I laughed at that.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I didn't laugh, but it was mildy amusing

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Remember remember the 5th of November.

Rep:
Level 97
You now that movie is about people overthrowing their governments, which is kinda ironic seeing as thats what I'm doing to you right now.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Yes, I felt that picture was very relevant to this topic.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
You now that movie is about people overthrowing their governments, which is kinda ironic seeing as thats what I'm doing to you right now.

I'm With the Winning Side D=

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I'll have to stop Dr_Sword.

Only two people besides myself can own this place!!

1) Animefan
2) Caro Ru Lushe

XD there the only ones i'll allow to have this place!!!
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
No, it's me. I'm going to win.

Spoiler for:
PLEASE, ROPHARL?