RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
"Big damn NES controller is really a big damn PC" Whoa!

Rep:
Level 87
Seems like my only purpose in General Chat is to post stuffs like these.  ;9

Anyhoo.  ;D

http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/12/12/big-damn-nes-controller-is-really-a-big-damn-pc/

Some comments there:

If the "Start" button isn't the power switch, total fail.

There's no optical drive. What kind of giant computer doesn't have an optical drive?

Personally, I was like "wtf is with the 3rd pic? It makes the motherboard look like a  microchip."  Now I wonder what the keyboard, mouse, and the monitor will be?  ::)

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I totally fucking want one.  :tpg:

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
duud i could play mario with my feet. LETS DDR PEOPLE!! 8)

Rep:
Level 87
duud i could play mario with my feet. LETS DDR PEOPLE!! 8)

;8

Oh, and Merry Christmass!!!1!!111  :melon:

Rep:
Level 86
thats huge!!! but wicked.

Rep:
Level 87
Cool. A friend of mine did something like this, he put a computer into an NES case. Looked like a tight fit, but it's pretty awesome.