RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Celestais Ferrum Need Editor/beta tester

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
Alright, first off, if you've yet to see my thread, please visit so you can get a general idea as well as interest in this position.

anyways, I am planning on having a big release some time during january so debugging is taking me alot of time. So I've decided to look for a beta tester to help me lessen the load. One will probably be enough, but 2 will be the most.

anyways, there are a few requirements for this position.

1.) You MUST be familiar with RMXP, at least a couple of months now. I don't want to have my tester asking me technical problems.

2.) You MUST be very fluent with the english language as well as have either an very good vocabulary and great spelling, or the patience to use a dictionary. Because spell checking will be a big part of your job.

3.) You MUST be considered at least fairly good at RPG games, and not stupid. Unfortunatly, my battles are designed with strategy in mind, so continuously using attack will get you killed real fast, and I don't want a tester who dies whenever he tries to test it, that means you cannot resort to hacking the game, even though you will be receiving an uncrypted version.

4.) Finnaly, you must be dedicated and have the time to do this job. I expect at least a handful of play throughs, meaning for the next month, you'll be using over 30 hours of your time to replay the same game.

What are the rewards for doing this tedious job known as editorial?

1.) You get the uncrypted version of my game, fully included dozens of exclusive resources, and hundreds of custom resources.

2.) Hours of game making learning experience with all the custom systems and complex scene events.

3.) Get your name on the project team list as well as credits list as Editor.

4.) Become friends with an upcoming spriter.

anyways, if you wish to apply for the position, please post or pm me. Do know ahead of time if you meet the conditions, thank you.