RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
3D Rpg Editor *working*

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Hi there!
I actually managed to find 3d rpg editor... It's in Japanese but anyway.
Here it is:
DOWNLOAD

Is anyone willing to translate it?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
DL-ing now, sounds cool, but sorry about the translation...the only other language i know is some spanish...comprendo?

ill backfeed as soon as i try it :D
If you cant make a good RPG, YOU SUCK! JUST LIKE ME!!! COS I CANT MAKE RPG's WAH~!

I actually have no idea how to lead my way to creating a single map... I'll just wait 'til someone translates it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
oh deareth...this is most befuzzling to me...

its hard  to understand...ima not gonna try it till some tuts or trans are out...meh... :?
If you cant make a good RPG, YOU SUCK! JUST LIKE ME!!! COS I CANT MAKE RPG's WAH~!

Quote from: rune76
I actually have no idea how to lead my way to creating a single map... I'll just wait 'til someone translates it.

it has. the rpg maker 3d in english. in this forum, just look, the name is RPG Maker 3d Download ok?

Rep:
Level 91
it's actually another rpg maker, it doesn't seem too 3d despite it's name but it looks quite good, sort of like rmxp

though it's hard to understand the way around without english..i already found the resource manager (or was it the database? Oo) (so i know the graphics look good but they ain't 3d)
got some nice charsets around there and all ^^

could any1 translate it or find some1 to translate it to make our lives easier? it might actually be a good match for rmxp Oo
who knows....
holy shit my sig was big!

gyromon said he'd translate the other Rpg maker 3d which is this one. Are you still up for it? (Or are you still here?)
Anyway, am I the only one who gets an error message when you press a button once you've started a new game?

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
I want to translate the REAL Enterbrain Rpgmaker 3D which this, although a cool download, is styill not.
Just a note to everybody...
none of the downloads on this site link to the real rpgmaker 3D.
They are all indepentent programs, and none of them are very good as compared even to rm2k3.
------------------------
The Scrolls of Time
------------------------
The final demo of the latest and
greatest action-rpg is here at last!
------------------------
Be among the first to experiance
what action battling in rm2k3
is really like!
-----------------------
Download the demo now at

http://www.bigupload.com/d=4609A0CB
------------------------

Yes, if you know how to use the program. Which I unfortunately don't since it's in Japanese.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Does RPg Maker 3d belong in a section called Rpg Maker 2000, 2003, and XP DiscussioN? I dont see 3d in there lol..

Downloading...
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
its still an RPG Maker topic, even RPG Maker 3 whould fit in here.

Rep:
Level 89
Such awesomness! Yes, I've been wanting something like this! Yes!

Tell me if there is anything that I should know about this download, kay?!

Ammom over and out!

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Im gonna try downloading it after (when i get home) but ive seen one
thats looks like ragnarok online sort of gameplay. I found it but it was jap
shall i post the URL?

Rep:
Level 89
I'll get this when it is translated out of japanese.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 89
'The RPG Tree' Head Admin
hey I knwo...Lets get Don to translate it for us lol :D

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:32 pm GRAVEDIGGING!!!

Don't do that!

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: Tayuke
hey I knwo...Lets get Don to translate it for us lol :D

Don is crazy! Do you even know what he does for a living?! POWER PLUSHA! INSANITY! BLEEARGH! Good thought though.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Quote from: rune76
Hi there!
I actually managed to find 3d rpg editor... It's in Japanese but anyway.
Here it is:
DOWNLOAD

Is anyone willing to translate it?

Enterbrain is! I just found out that they are making an english 3d RPG maker

http://www.trap17.com/forums/rpg-maker-3d-t22330.html
heres some more info