RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Maker VX Japanese Trial Released!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Will this new version be able to open files from XP?
Nope. That's what XP is for.

Er, sauce on that info? I can't imagine they'd do that when it'd be so much easier for them to allow a conversion option, and in doing so attract a far larger number of consumers. If they exclude the feature then people who started games in XP will stay with XP, because they don't want to start over. Why not just reel 'em in?

Rep:
Level 88
I tried it out. I've figured out what most of the event commands are  just by screwing around with them. ;8

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Dude do you break dance?

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Looks good. I'll wait until it comes out in english and then I'll torrent it though.

Rep:
Level 86
this game is pretty nice eye apealing but is there scripts to change the way of battle,for the trial and the offical is comming out in feburary
Bleach is bangin

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
The Goods:
1) oh finally scrolling panorama and looping maps are back.
2) Two handed weapon wielding is back too!
3) icons for status effects are awesome,,no more need to rely on the color.
4) suprisingly, rtp music sounds pretty good.
5) armors can be given a REGEN effect

The Bads:
1) no more tileset tab in the database
2) rtp characters are tiny
3) the price is 100 bux
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
No more tileset tab?? Does that mean we cannot use custom tilesets?

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Hmmm.... well when you're mapping, there are a few tabs you could click, like : A, B, C, D, E. Each of these tabs are different tilesets. You could change them just by making a new tileset and name it as TilesetA or whichever you want, then you would just paste it in the graphics folder of your game.

Also....

It's a tileset for RMXP  :P
Dude do you break dance?

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
OoO

I see, I see... Well, that's quite... XD

Rep:
Level 85
Not many people are going to buy it at $99.

It is not worth it to buy. Too high of a price!!!
"If you build it, they will play it"