RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[GM] I need Major Help

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
My, Pc Has Vista Instaled, Is There Any Way, I Can Make RpgMaker Postality Knights Edition  Work? It Shows/Pops Up An Error Screen, and closes.-
-----ReBlader-----
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:42:49 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 87
My, Pc Has Vista Instaled, Is There Any Way, I Can Make RpgMaker Postality Knights Edition  Work? It Shows/Pops Up An Error Screen, and closes.-
-----ReBlader-----

Is there any way you can post without colors?

Run as administrator. This has been answered before.

:arlen: says SEARCHHHHHHH

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Quote from: Arrow
THIS SECTION IS FOR GAME MAKER. TOPICS MADE OF ANY KIND FOR RPG MAKER WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY UPON DISCOVERY. IF YOU MAKE THE SAME TOPIC AGAIN IN THIS SECTION, IT WILL BE DELETED, AND THEN YOU WILL BE REPORTED FOR BEING, AS A CERTAIN OFFENDER SO "INTELLIGENTLY" WORDED IT, A GRADE-A ASSHOLE. TAKE THE TIME TO READ INSTEAD OF JUST LOOKING FOR THE FIRST THING THAT SAYS GAME ON IT AND SPAMMING IT ALL TO HELL.

This message was brought to you in caps, for the less intelligent parts of our humble community. Thank you.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

Rep:
Level 89
ok, i run vista on my lappy, i get the same error and ive found the cure.

1. delete vista
2. reload windows XP
Dead Boys Don't Say No.

For charsheets, Tilesets etc click below. Lots of Pokemon stuff! Feedback welcome, for customs message me.
http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/DarkWolfStudios2005/