RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A Strategy Game Maker

Rep:
Level 86
Does anybody know a game engine, similar to RPG Maker and Game Maker, but that allows you to make games like Command and Conquer, Age of Empires etc...

Preferably free but that doesn't matter.
Looks 3D-ish.

Thanks in advice!  ;D
==-+-==ACTIVE PROJECT==-+-==
          Kingdom of Warfare I

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks in advice!  ;D

advance *

You could always wait for whatever that other game maker is called... "S" something, I think... What the hell, I can't think of it.

Anyways, I think it's free, and it comes out around the same time as RMVX.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Do you mean stencil? If you do there is a real time game pack, so i guess you would be able to use you codes to make your own game with that.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 06:42:00 PM by link_999 »

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Isn't this in the wrong section?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Isn't this in the wrong section?

unsure where to put it ;-;

it's not about rpg maker directly so it can't go in rpg maker discussion or else it could go in Game Maker discussion as well.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
This should probably be in the Video Games section....
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.