RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] A World Without Danger

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I decided to practice arranging one day and started this.

A World Without Danger is the theme song for Code Lyoko. Yes, you heard right, that French cartoon.

I chose this particular song because, well, it's easier compared to most other theme songs.

The intro is basically the chorus with some bridges, in the end it starts the main melody.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:23:31 AM by irock »
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I like the piano intro-it's all happy happy ^_^ and lol thats how its supposed to be without danger.
Nice =D
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
The title for the "Last Post" was "A World Without Dang..." So I thought it said "A World Without Djang" XD But it's cool/good but the show's pretty weird. XP No offense if you like it.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I find the show to be a tad weird to. Entertaining when I'm bored though. Somehow I feel they're trying to make it like a combination of Pokemon and DBZ. :/

Also, thanks for the comments! :D I found an arrangement on another website that specializes in game and anime sheet music whos name may or may not rhyme with Ichigo from Bleach.

:=:

I didn't like the one I found though, no offense to the person who arranged it, it was fun...but...it just wasn't the actually theme song, just the chord progressions. :/
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."