RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Super Beetle Blaster

Rep:
Level 88
I'm scared of my grandma. Wouldn't you be?
Super Beetle Blaster is a remake of the Beetle minigame in the game Super Mario RPG for the SNES. Originally, my brother and I had made this game as a minigame within one of our other games...but we liked it too much so we made it a seperate minigame. It's pretty basic and somewhat addicting.

Screenshots:
For this game...there really aren't any screenshots that are amazing within themselves. However, I'll add some later anyway.

Super Beetle Blaster is compatible with a standard keyboard and a joystick/controller. We're really big on having the option to use a joystick. Because we thought Super Beetle Blaster was fun, but a bit too simple, my brother and I are thinking of having 2 sequels with a lot more options. The 2 sequels may be combined into one big sequel. (Not sure yet) Our plans for the sequel are:

• A lot more power ups.
  • An item system.
  • A multiplayer mode. (still considering whether to put it online or not) but definitely a same computer one.
  • Keyboard, Joystick, and a mouse control system.
  • Multiple levels.
  • A storyline!
  • Different targets to shoot!

Please give feedback. Comment on anything you think should be changed. Critisism is good at this point in development. We hope you like it!

- J-Crew/Taj Man

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
<3

You said that it works with a  joystick, but does it work with a gamepad?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah it should be compatible with a gamepad, just uses the x-axis and 2 buttons. I modeled the game off of a gamecube controller so a normal gamepad may not have enough buttons.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
It plays perfect. ^_^
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks! Did u get it to work with a gamepad?

Rep:
Level 96
Thanks! Did u get it to work with a gamepad?

No.  :(
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
i love it! i used a joypad.But you should add diffaculties and power up mini game also
Ya in my spare time i re-sprite stuff :)

Click here to let me live another day!
get your own orphan

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Ummmmmmmmmm....

A year ago.

Rep:
Level 88
Our 2 man development team began work on a sequel with multiple levels and items. But it didn't make it past the debug stages. We may continue work on it at a later time.

But thanks for the nice comments everyone.