RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
-~=Mysitcal Quest=~- | -- XP -- | *UPDATE* #2

Rep:
Level 86
    = = =   M   Y   S   T   I   C   A   L      Q   U   E   S   T   =  =  =

B   Y      D   R   A   L   E   L

W E B S I T E - none

Expected Release

System
    RPG Maker XP

Controls
    W = Forward
    A = Left
    S = Back
    D = Right
    OR...
    Arrow Keys
    _________

Z = Main Button (interact, talk...)
    X = Secondary Button (menu, cancel...)
    SHIFT = In Game Time Check
    Q = Action Key (Hit people, smash barrels, smash windows, picklock doors...)
    [Number Keys] = Use Skills and Magic

Game Progress
    N/A

Storyline
    Spoiler for:
    The story is being planned. But I can reveal some events. To leave out any spoilers, I will jot down key points in the story, but not the story itself.
    The start of the game you play as a child in a village in which you have the option to commit good and bad deeds. You become an adult and your main adventure begins.
    The further you get into the story, the more your character ages and you can see the details change. Quests un-affect aging.
    There is an ultimate enemy you must fight (which I can't say what it is) and on the way to find it, you will have to complete quests, mini-bosses, enemies, commit certain deeds and uncover the secrets of this world.

Characters
    Spoiler for:
    You
    Gender: Male - I AM THINKING ABOUT HAVING A FEMALE CAST TOO!
    Customizable: Yes
    Born: Yet to be revealed

Features
    Spoiler for:
    Although VX hasn't been released yet (at time of post), I have the following features planned out:
    • Real time; day and night, weathering, time, storyline etc
    • Default VX battle system but adjusted
    • Aging - a first in any RPG Maker game to date - and you can even see the details on it
    • "Respect" level, according to all your actions; town guards, NPCs, legends and more types of people will react to you - even quests!
    • Destructable environment; smash barrels, pots, break down doors, smash windows and so much more!
    • Break into houses, shops and more
    • As of my other game, you may buy and sell houses, vehicles etc
    • Traders and shops vary in price
    • Random events - walk a forest? Meet a trader, who can possibly be under attack by random; then get rewarded with discounts/items
    • No world map but the ability to teleport from town-to-town
    • Have a girlfriend, treat her good or bad - it's up to you!
    • Multiple endings; depending on your actions
    • Mini-games
    • Take transport such as horse carts
    • Costumes return
    • Commit crimes and get the guards on your tale
    • As aging is taken place, you can see the difference (mustache growing, hair is grey...)
    • A map for every location
    • Animated sprites! Climb ladders, jump, smash objects etc is all individually animated!
    • Non-combat skills such as mining, smithing, fishing etc return!
    • Quest log, watches, everything a hero needs
    • Real time events... Enter a city and see marriages being arranged, robbers robbing houses, new relationships, festivals, bizzares.. You name it! These events can lead to quest openings
    • Make relationships with ANY NPC around town, even the Queen! Interact with them, have babies, give gift, talk, etc...
    • Hang trophies from quests as such in your house or show them off elsewhere!

Screenshots
    Spoiler for:
    None yet.

Trailer(s)
    Spoiler for:
    None yet.

Downloads
    Spoiler for:
    Full Game
    Demo

Credits
    Spoiler for:
    None yet.

Hope you like this game as much as I will making it. :D[/list]
    « Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 05:10:55 PM by Dralel »
    ==-+-==ACTIVE PROJECT==-+-==
              Kingdom of Warfare I

Rep:
    Level 86
    *UPDATE* 1  :tpg:

Controls added.
      Storyline updated.
    Character #1 added.
       Features added.
         Notes added.

Check back everyday for updates! And thanks for taking your time to read this.  ;)
    « Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 05:03:43 PM by Dralel »
              Kingdom of Warfare I

Meet me in the middle
    Rep:
    Level 89
    or left of the dial.
    For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

Rep:
    Level 88
    Illuminaudio
    This sound like Fable.

Rep:
    Level 86
    This sound like Fable.

It does.
    I am not going to base my storyline off it anyway though, some of the features are the same but hey! That's what makes a good game.  ;D
              Kingdom of Warfare I

Rep:
    Level 86
    *UPDATE* 2  :tpg:

Game System Change! (XP)
                 Notes deleted.

Check back everyday for updates! And thanks for taking your time to read this.  ;)
              Kingdom of Warfare I